The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#202872 - 04/30/10 03:23 PM The Perfect Cup of Tea
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
If you are a tea drinker like I am, you might find this video helpful, although she does tend to go on and on about it.

Brewing the Perfect Cup of Tea

I did learn the difference between ways to brew green tea and black tea (my fav)...

#202896 - 05/01/10 01:27 PM Re: The Perfect Cup of Tea [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
In China, I learned how to brew perfect Jasmine tea. Oh, and it is so very wonderful! We bought our own little tea set just for the pleasure of enjoying the tradition.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#202907 - 05/01/10 07:17 PM Re: The Perfect Cup of Tea [Re: Anno]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I love the whole ritual of making tea, from emptying the old water and refilling with cold (aerated) water to the first sip. I find the ritual itself soothing, pleasing and, this might sound odd, but somehow empowering too. Like a quiet oasis. When I'm really stressed out and mentally hectic, making tea is such a relaxing activity. And I really savor the moment when I finally get to take that fresh hot cup of tea and sit in my chair beside the window, look out at the big tree and the birds at the feeder and feel fresh perspective and gratitude welling up inside of me as the hot tea warms my heart and soul. Ymmm.

(Maya Angelou)

#202912 - 05/01/10 08:39 PM Re: The Perfect Cup of Tea [Re: Eagle Heart]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
WOW! Sharon what a perfect description what it's like to drink the perfect cup of tea. I suppose there is an art to just about everything. I love Bigelow brand tea and especially the Chai Vanilla tea.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#202950 - 05/03/10 12:02 PM Re: The Perfect Cup of Tea [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I agree in that there is an art to everything. Sharon has mastered the art of conversation. Don't you just love to read her post? I follow her around the board like a groupie.

My favorite is Black Spice Chai Tea.

#202954 - 05/03/10 12:09 PM Re: The Perfect Cup of Tea [Re: jawjaw]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
JJ, you do my heart good...thank you dear friend! Whatever I have become could never have been without your love and friendship and the empowerment I've found here within these hallowed cyberwalls. Your gift of laughter which wraps a kind, merciful, compassionate heart has lifted me out of more dark places than you'll ever know. It's because of you and the other women here that I'm able to find and cherish the simple joy and well of gratitude within each sip of my hot tea and each glimpse of my tree.

My favourite is Lady Grey.

Edited by Eagle Heart (05/03/10 12:11 PM)

(Maya Angelou)

#202965 - 05/03/10 01:19 PM Re: The Perfect Cup of Tea [Re: Eagle Heart]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm not a big fan of tea, but am a huge fan of reading Eagle's posts. She's an incredible wordsmith who pours her emotion on the screen so much that it reaches out and touches my heart and soul. I love how she strings the perfect words together giving the reader a heart felt description of whatever she's writing about. That's it - it all comes from the heart. Beautiful.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved