The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#202017 - 04/08/10 12:18 AM Bad influence on steps...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
My son is separated now about a year and getting a divorce from my DIL if she'll ever make up her mind. Just lately he has been seeing a nice woman and his stepkids are the ones that introduced her to him. They both said, "Dad, you need to get out and have some fun." She found out by sneaking into his phone bills when visiting her son (my son and his stepson share a home) after she found out she went balistic, she won't speak to me at all, cussed out her brother and her own son because she said they knew and never told her. She shouted like a craszy person at both her kids either they disown their father(my son) and never speak to him again or she will hate them forever. Talk about a bad example. My son raised those kids from the ages of two and one year old. They adore him and should not be put in such a position. The strange part of all this is she is the one who moved out and got her own place, but has been dragging her feet about the divorce. I get the feeling she wants it all, to run around with her friends and keep my son dangling waiting to see if she comes back or not.

My son is a handsome devil, and women have always chased him even though he would not fool around, but it's been too long and my DIL messed up big time. I never thought she would be this way with her kids however. God knows what she is writing to Jason in the Marines.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#202064 - 04/08/10 05:29 PM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I always find it amazing that women want the men they've asked to be separated from, to remain true to them. Any explanation? I guess it's true of the opposite sex too, but I've witnessed it with women.

#202065 - 04/08/10 05:29 PM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: Dotsie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
chatty, isn't it hard to beleive that a bit over a year ago, you thought it was one big happy family? So sad... Sorry about that.

#202091 - 04/08/10 11:07 PM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dotsie, they say our lives can change in a heart beat and ain't it the truth!!! I thought my son and DIL were deliriously happy. Oh well! Ever heard the saying, "I don't want you, but don't want anyone else to want you either." That is exactly what is going on with my DIL.

#204725 - 06/16/10 08:13 AM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Is anyone else experiencing their kids having problems, and if so how do you help, or do you?

#204729 - 06/16/10 08:20 AM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss2 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Oh boy, I could write a book on my younger son. We have always helped him either financially or morally. Each time we swear this is the end, but we can't do it.

I can't write any details, chatty, except that he is filing for divorce. It has gotton downright messy.

#204759 - 06/16/10 08:25 PM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: Edelweiss2]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I hate that you are experiencing problems with your son etc., but it is good to know I am not the only one.

#205154 - 06/29/10 03:13 AM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
My older son was 'happily' married for 13 years...however, he wasn't really..it wasn't until he announced that he wanted a divorce that I knew anything about it. People hide things they don't want the world to see...divorce is messy, especially where children are involved...so sad.

#205553 - 07/08/10 12:18 PM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: Dee]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
The steps that I know, are a bad influence on everybody else!

#205566 - 07/08/10 06:55 PM Re: Bad influence on steps... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
My son was married with a child, when his marriage broke up.
Kids are why my hair is graying! Though, I pretend its high lights!

Women chase my kid, too, Chats. If he had a woman at every
truck stop up and down the eastern coast, it wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by jabber (07/08/10 06:57 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved