The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#201759 - 04/02/10 02:08 AM BWS'ers unite...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Where is everyone lately? I am missing so many of you and it's not even summer yet. Yohoo, where forth art thou????????
Come out, come out wherever you are...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#201768 - 04/02/10 07:07 AM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
I've been thinking the same thing for quite some time, chatty. I still come reg. but not as often. I have the feeling many posts aren't even read anymore. I don't think Facebook is any competition because we can't discuss there, like we do here.

I won't be here the next few weeks either, because we will be going on vacation. But as sure as Amen, I will check back in on my return.

Hopefully with the new structure plans, the place will be swinging again.

#201770 - 04/02/10 12:29 PM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: Edelweiss3]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am in and out as time permits. I have been on a stay at home vacation this week, and have had plenty of time to chat. But it's back to work next week, so my time is limited.

But I try to hang out as often as I am able.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#201771 - 04/02/10 12:43 PM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: Anno]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Chatty, everyone knows that people come and go at will...that is one of the nice things about this haven...we can come and post when we have time, and when we don't, we don't have to feel guilty about not posting all the time. Yes?

There are so many reasons why someone may not have the time to come here on a daily basis, like you are able to do. Work is a bigee, but caregiving is another bigee. And then there are doc appointments, weddings, divorces, LOL!, and so many other reasons.

So while I know you were wanting everyone to "come out and play," sometimes that's just not possible.

Hang in there, they'll return...they always do!

#201774 - 04/02/10 01:27 PM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: jawjaw]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I'm here, everyday, reading and catching up. My problem is severe fatigue, both physical and mental. It's always worse after returning from Cuba...add donor fatigue to the mix! Anyway, I don't have much energy to post anything meaningful these days, but am still here, caring and praying for my boomer sisters as always.

(Maya Angelou)

#201777 - 04/02/10 04:26 PM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: Eagle Heart]
Mountain Ash Offline

Like you Eagle I read and care what is happening to people..

and I agree JJ there are many reasons people do not contribute

#201782 - 04/02/10 06:36 PM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: Eagle Heart]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Sending you lots of HUGS, Eagle...

#201783 - 04/02/10 07:49 PM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: humlan]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Eagle, we'll take you any way we can get you...sending more hugs! Now you're surrounded with love, am I right?

#201785 - 04/02/10 08:18 PM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I hope no one thinks I was being critical because that was the farthest thing from my mind. I was just feeling lonely with no
one to chat with plus I agree with Edelweiss it seems the posts either aren't being read or maybe just not answered. OR maybe I am simply off my rocker to care so much about my cyber family.

Oh and if anyone cares, I deleted my Facebook yesterday. Too many horror stories of email lists being stolen, blogs invaded and the list goes on. All Facebook does is say they're sorry and are working on the bugs. I consider myself lucky so far and it does me no good in any way business wise, so why take a chance? I simply deleted it. Just so no one thinks I'm ignoring a comment they might have sent me.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#201786 - 04/02/10 08:18 PM Re: BWS'ers unite... [Re: jawjaw]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Ah yes, basking in it, JJ, thanks. I agree with you, there are so many reasons why people might not be here as much. One of my favourite thoughts on it is that maybe, hopefully, many women have found such healing and empowerment here that they are now living rich and healthy lives, perhaps even paying forward to others all that they were able to find here.

(Maya Angelou)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved