The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 196 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#199978 - 02/22/10 11:30 PM Baptism
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I hope Edelweiss doesn't mind!!! I'm her biggest fan...She's made an incredible video of her grandson's baptism...what a beautiful tribute and such touching photos...I could watch this over and over and over...well, I AM watching it over and over and over... smile Beautiful Edelweiss!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52_9BIJ93o

#199986 - 02/23/10 12:36 AM Re: Baptism [Re: Dee]
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
Thanks for posting that Dee!! Watching this video really made my day!!

Edelweiss your family is absolutely beautiful and you all look so incredibly happy!!! Those Babies...all little cherubs!!!
You are so lucky Girlfriend!!!

Congratulations and continued happiness!!!

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel

#199988 - 02/23/10 01:04 AM Re: Baptism [Re: AvalonBlondi]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Edelweiss, After watching your incredible video I have several comments!

1.) My goodness you have a distinguished looking, handsome husband.

2.) Was that your mom in the print top with redish brown hair?

3.) Your sons are both strapping "good" looking men.

4.) A looks so much like her, hunk of a father, it really shows in the video.

5.) Never saw A's mom before, she is nice okay but A doesn't look like her.

6.) Your other DIL, the new babies mom, looks like a very pleasant, sweet person who would love and appreciate you.

7.) You can see in the video what a wonderful time everyone had. Maybe with some dancing lessons your little A might become a dancer for real.

Thanks Dee for posting these so we could all share in this glorious moment.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#200005 - 02/23/10 07:29 AM Re: Baptism [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Haha Dee! You beat me to the punch! You are so sweet to post this for me, thank you.

Hope the video isn’t “stuttering”. Sometimes you have to just run it through once, and the second time it is smoother.

Thank you Nancy. My oldest son married into a huge family. There were about 80 guests there. We didn’t all fit on the alter for the group picture. Lol. We are blessed that our very small family could grow in leaps and bounds with them. My DIL’s father played guitar in the church, and the songs were absolutely beautiful.

Chatty, my dear husband even made a special effort to sit by my mother and keep her company. He has finally accepted and realized how important that is to me. Yes that’s my mom with the print top and the reddish brown hair. She managed to spend the whole morning and afternoon with us. The lady, next to her, is my DIL’s grandmother. She is a precious lady and loves to sing. Infact, the whole family loves to sing, and usually end up reading their grandmother’s lips, because she knows the lyrics to every German song written. Lol

I’m so proud of Mike, the father of Manuel and Michael. He is going back to college to get his degree in business management. And Danny, “A’s daddy, just opened his own commercial real-estate business in Muenich. Whew…is all I can say.

Chatty, I have a very good relationship with both of my DIL’s. I have learned to keep my mouth shut and just smile. Sort of like a grandma doll. Lol.
Eva, Mike’s wife, (parents of Manuel and Michael) is a wonderful Mom. She warms many hearts with her laughter and her own generous heart.
My son, Danny, understands and even supports the fact that his wife is very close to us. We are her only family here in Germany, and through our granddaughter we have regular contact.

It's so much fun sharing with you. I love my online friends.

#200014 - 02/23/10 03:41 PM Re: Baptism [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
And I love that you share.

Loved the birds tweeting, beautiful photos of the church, and then seeing the little snowball of a gorgeous baby.

I noticed so many smiles, especially the proud dad, your son. Wow, he looks so wrapped up in the moment.

Totally enjoyed seeing your mom whom I've prayed for . It's nice to put a face with those prayers.

One of my favorite photos was of your hubby and son (father of the baby). Their smiles are coming through the screen. Also, enjoyed seeing you as the only adult at the kids table!

You are so blessed by your family, and we are so blessed that you so willingly share yourself with us!

#200214 - 02/27/10 10:15 PM Re: Baptism [Re: Dotsie]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Ed3,
That was wonderful. What a beautiful family and what an
awesome church. Oh my goodness it's fantastic. Thanks for sharing; your grandbabies are beautiful!

#200223 - 02/28/10 01:17 AM Re: Baptism [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Yeah, just like their grandma...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#200456 - 03/04/10 04:02 PM Re: Baptism [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
True!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved