The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#197025 - 01/03/10 05:01 PM Re: Are You a Dog or Cat Person? [Re: Dianne]
P.J. Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I had a feeling Max wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon... wink
I cannot wait to meet him!

#197040 - 01/04/10 12:35 AM Re: Are You a Dog or Cat Person? [Re: P.J.]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
A husband has partial, if any, say so if we women allow them to have it, right? And you Dianne could sell hot sand to the arabs, so Max is as good as in his forever home right now...how cool!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#198814 - 01/31/10 02:50 AM Re: Are You a Dog or Cat Person? [Re: chatty lady]
KarenBagoroses Offline

Loc: Long Island, NY
Jumping in late.........

We're dog people!!!! I love my babies!!!! There is something about cats......you have to find the right one or there is trouble!!! Only room for one you know what rhymes with witch in this household! smile We had cats growing up--but as I got older I didn't mesh with them very well!

We had a whippet growing up. Fancy name today is italian greyhound. Lightning was his name---and he could run like the wind! Jump 4 feet bushes/fences! He'd take off and you'd have to chase him in the car. We thought about getting a greyhound--but it's easier to adopt a child than a dog!!! smile

I do laugh at afew cats in the neighborhood. They love my neighbors yard. The one who is PICKY about her yard. It makes her bonkers!!! They probably sense it and use her yard to taunt her!
Haha smile

So my vote is for dog..........

Edited by KarenBagoroses (01/31/10 02:51 AM)
Edit Reason: changed wording

#198874 - 02/01/10 02:18 PM Re: Are You a Dog or Cat Person? [Re: KarenBagoroses]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Karen, I'm a dog person too. Regretably, I have a cat loving neighbor whose 8 outdoor cats like my yard. I chase them and so does my dog.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved