The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#197178 - 01/05/10 08:59 PM Re: Libido.... [Re: Alice]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Alice,
I've seen what U R talking about. They do look real. My ex
got one from somewhere, years and years ago. Don't know what
happened to that thing or him for that matter!

#197181 - 01/05/10 09:20 PM Re: Libido.... [Re: jabber]
Alice Offline

Loc: Michigan
Got it many years ago, when I did NOT need it, LOL, LOL

#197206 - 01/06/10 02:42 PM Re: Libido.... [Re: ]
jabber Offline

Probably it was the result of some dude's wishful thinking!

#197217 - 01/06/10 04:48 PM Re: Libido.... [Re: ]
Alice Offline

Ha,Ha, Anne! Of course you are RIGHT!!

#197972 - 01/16/10 07:52 PM Re: Libido.... [Re: gims]
Anne-MarieH Offline

Loc: Canada
Yes, I've had a low libido for the last three years. Menopause plays a part, but I also believe the lack of communication and intimacy in my marriage is also a contributing factor. My husband is close to 58 years of age and still has a high sex drive, and expressed to me that he needs sex two to three times per week, thus I'm engaging in sex but I'm not getting much out of it. We've been to counselling; read numerous books and attended a marriage conference but this issue remains the same.
He and I are not on the same page when it comes to intimacy.

#197987 - 01/17/10 02:28 AM Re: Libido.... [Re: Anne-MarieH]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Anne-MarieH, from all I have heard here in the forum, and read and heard when writing an advice column in Chicago and here in Vegas, men and women never seem to be on the same page where intimacy is involved. It's just the way it is and I don't see it changing any time soon, it is a problem as old as DIRT!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#198014 - 01/17/10 06:10 PM Re: Libido.... [Re: chatty lady]
Anne-MarieH Offline

Thank-you for your insight and I tend to agree with you.

Our pastor gave my husband, The Love Dare book. It's supposed to be a forty day journey where one spouse gradually reconnects with the other. Well, my husband chose to read it all in a few sessions, then passed it on to me. In my husband's mind, if I had a sex drive, we wouldn't be having experiencing all these problems. He just doesn't understand how I feel and I doubt he ever will. Thank God for girlfriends; they know the desires of my heart and are always there to listen.

Bless those women that have great intimacy with their partners. I hope they cherish what they have and never take it for granted.

#198203 - 01/20/10 01:36 PM Re: Libido.... [Re: Anne-MarieH]
Alice Offline

Anne-MarieH....Unless there is emotional intimacy...physical intimacy doesn't work. I assume you told your husband that.....If it is part of the menopause thing, you could see a doctor for a physical, etc.

My libido is still on "kill"----at age 63 and years beyond menopause, but no one to share that with. It is excruciating for me; I am a huggy-kissy, touchy feeling, highly sexual woman and I miss that. I hope and pray every day for God to send me a husband.

If I don't have sex soon, I might melt, LOL, LOL

#198361 - 01/23/10 12:57 AM Re: Libido.... [Re: Alice]
Anne-MarieH Offline

Hi Alice,

Yes, I agree with you. I've been to my doctor about this and I've talked to my husband about my feelings. We've read books and seen counsellors but not much has changed in the intimacy department.

I hope God soon answers your prayers and sends you a wonderful husband to love and fulfull your sexual desires.

I have a friend who claims if the Lord made anything better than sex, He must have kept it for himself. LOL

#198442 - 01/24/10 03:33 PM Re: Libido.... [Re: Anne-MarieH]
jabber Offline

I wonder how many husbands and wives would honestly admit after they've been married for a long time, their sexual desire for each other, isn't as feverish as it was when they first met? I think women are more lovey-dovey than men. WB is especially
non-affectionate. He's quiet and completely non-loving. But he's
faithful and a stay at home kind of guy. So IMO U can't have
everything. I simply do not believe couples married a long time
intertwine 5 nights a week. Nope! Do not believe it!

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved