The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 133 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#196287 - 12/21/09 04:18 AM TRIVANI: Turning Business into Benevolence
Marva Offline

Loc: MD, USA
A week ago, I was introduced to a MLM company that provides every day products for personal consumption that “do no harm” to you (natural) or the environment.

“Eh! That’s nice,” I said. “But, I can go to a health food store and purchase similar products for far less than the cost of these products,” I told my friend who introduced me to the company.

You see, I have been involved in several MLM companies in the past, because I believe in the concept of leverage and as I get older, recognize a need to create a good base of residual income.

He continued, “Trivani’s motto is turning business into benevolence.” That is when the conversation changed. For each $1 that you spend on Trivani products (lotion, soap, deodorant and other consumable products), the Trivani Foundation uses 10 cents to feed, clothe and provide shelter, immunization and education to starving children in third world countries.

Trivani is the first purpose marketing company that provides a great opportunity to make residual income while making a significant difference in the life of a child. After my first autoship order, I was sent a photo of the child that I am now sponsoring. The name of the child that I am sponsoring is Molly Ajuno.

Visit my website and view three videos that discuss the pillars of this company: humanitarian relief, health and prosperity.

http://www.trivani.com/feedthechildren.

The company just launched their new compensation plan in October 2009. I hope that you will join me in this effort.

www.branding50.com
Featuring the book, "Branding Yourself After Age 50"

www.ardysslife.com/marvagoldsmith.com
Reshape your image

#196291 - 12/21/09 12:59 PM Re: TRIVANI: Turning Business into Benevolence [Re: Marva]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Marva, I tried the link but it appears broken. Is this the type of thing where we can shop and you get credit, or do we have to join to shop?

#196904 - 01/01/10 11:27 PM Re: TRIVANI: Turning Business into Benevolence [Re: Dotsie]
Marva Offline

Loc: MD, USA
Hi Dotsie,

Sorry to just get around to responding to your post. The holidays appear to be one long day smile

Yes, the model for Trivani is personal consumption. So, all purchases are made on autoship at a $30/month level, $100/month or at a $200/month level.

You may also be interested in the Trivani Rescue Initiative (TRI) that allows organizations to sponsor villages. In the TRI program, your membership can make individual purchases; a percentage of their purchases help the humanitarian effort and Boomer Women would earn a commission on all sales.

If you are interested in learning more, please email me directly at marva@marvagoldsmith.com or (301) 474-8808.

Thank you,
Marva

www.branding50.com
Featuring the book, "Branding Yourself After Age 50"

www.ardysslife.com/marvagoldsmith.com
Reshape your image

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved