The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 113 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#193275 - 11/04/09 11:14 PM Swine Flu Controversy
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I heard last night that 28 pregnant mothers ages from 19 to 41, have died from NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW and they died only days or a week after taking the swine flu shot....OH, and none were sick prior to getting the shot...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#193474 - 11/07/09 10:43 PM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: chatty lady]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Great.
Guess what:

I just found out my youngest sister is pregnant with baby #2. She is 5+ months pregnant. She is 40 yrs.
She is an emergency services doctor. She works regularily on weekends. Long shifts ..12 hrs. each. She sleeps at the hospital. It's 100 kms. one way from home.
She is the primary breadwinner because of her significantly higher salary even though she's only part-time. They have a 20 month old daughter.
She did not answer my email about H1N1 vaccination for herself.

And it's confirmed within the last 24 hrs. my father has prostate cancer. The doctor-sister is the family member who is/will be the main info. conduit..and yes, she is the one in direct communication with father's physician.

There is considerable stress right now on certain family members.

#193483 - 11/08/09 09:25 AM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: orchid]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Orchid, would'nt the hospital where your sister works make vaccination compulsory for medical professionals at the frontline of healthcare? My daughter's hospital has had to shut down a ward recently because of swine flu. She has had her vaccination which considerably puts my mind at ease.

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad's bout with prostate cancer. It helps tremendously to have a doctor in the family as she would be able to explain to the rest the nature of the illness and the appropriate treatment your Dad would have to undergo. I pray all be well.

#193486 - 11/08/09 01:18 PM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: Lola]
Mountain Ash Offline

Our Group Practice have only 100 doses at present.Pregnant ..preschool are first in line to receive these.Then "at risk groups"
No doubt this will change as the labs release more.

I had a seasonal flu shot last Friday..felt very slightly headachey for a day.Took things quietly and feel fine.

#193494 - 11/08/09 03:48 PM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: Mountain Ash]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
My neighbor caught the Swine Flu and was sick for nine weeks. She lost a ton of weight and felt truly horrible. It's an awful flu and if I could find somewhere that carried the shot, I'd be in line to receive it.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#193508 - 11/08/09 06:34 PM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: Dianne]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
I am going to stop shaking hands!

#193515 - 11/08/09 06:50 PM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
orchid, I've known two men who have had prostate cancer lately. Fortunately, it was caught early, but other than exhaustion and being tied to the bathroom at times, they did really well. I hope they caugh it early. Is your sister in their town, and how far are you from Mom and Dad?

#193516 - 11/08/09 06:52 PM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: Dotsie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I believe 13 people in Md have died in MD already.

#193518 - 11/08/09 08:05 PM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: Dotsie]
BlessedOne Offline

Loc: CA
My daughter, 26, is pregnant with her second baby. She has decided not to get the swine flu shot....Heard and believes many negatives. I personally don't know, either way...I just worry about her and her first little boy. Her neighbor who is also pregnant and a nurse , also decided not to get it. There is so much contradicting information out there about it all.

#193538 - 11/09/09 01:06 AM Re: Swine Flu Controversy [Re: BlessedOne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Lets face it when 28 perfectly healthy, young, pregnant women are vaccinated for the swine flu and all are mysteriously DEAD within a week, what else is there to know? Something stinks to high heaven around here. I personally wish it was proven to be a SAFE method of avoiding this flu, but it is NOT! Scary....

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved