The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 111 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#191553 - 10/12/09 02:32 PM Top sellers this weekend
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
As an artisan at a local wine festival this past weekend, with temps at mid-to-high 80's...our top sellers were: Drum Roll please...

Shea Butter (BIG seller at all shows!)

Bar Soap at quantity discounts (Oatmeal, Milk and Honey, Harvest Time, Lavender, Vanilla Berry and Dirt Soap being top scent picks)

Other items sold were: Spa Sets, Gallery Designs (Southwest-style soaps), Soap Savers, children's items, shaving soap.

We are anticipating another successful show in a month...our 38th Annual Renaissance Faire...can't wait!

#191555 - 10/12/09 03:06 PM Re: Top sellers this weekend [Re: Di]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I recently received my order of Shea along with some samples and let me say that I LOVE the Harvest Time with pecans! WOW! Great stuff. I keep smelling of my hands, LOL!

If you haven't had any dealings with Di and her hubby, then you're missing out. They are delightful! I sound like a plug, and I guess it is, but when something is good, I want the world to know about it.

I know return you to your regularly scheduled post.

#191562 - 10/12/09 04:43 PM Re: Top sellers this weekend [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm also a happy customer. ANd what have I bought? Shea butter and bar soap!

Send that 80 degree weather here. It's not freezing, but it's definitely getting cooler, and since we haven't turned the heat on yet, it's chilly in our house. If the sun was shining, I think I'd go sit in it for a few minutes.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved