The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 108 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#185005 - 06/23/09 06:28 PM Now I'm thinking....
Queenie Offline

Now you ladies have me thinking. And, there is nothing wrong with a little "personal reassurance."

So...

Before I started seeing the gentleman in the beforementioned post, there was someone else. He is in another state and we visited back and forth about once a month. Very comfortable for both of us, but that's as far as it's gone.

Granted, the doting from this other man has been nice. But I can't help wondering if there might be anything with the first one. My last couple of visits with him were "different." In a good way.

I'd like to know. He is shy and I am too. I'd like to call him and say "I'm seeing other people, and was just wondering, do you see anything more ever happening between us?"

Or, does anyone have a suggestion as to different wording? Now I've got this on my mind, and I have to know.

Thanks.

Queenie

#185522 - 06/30/09 04:09 PM Re: Now I'm thinking.... [Re: Queenie]
Madelaine Offline

Loc: Pacific Northwest
ah, no one answered this post! sorry.
why don't you just call him and ask him how he's doing? I wouldn't say "I'm seeing other people" because the assumption is that you are unless you are going steady, engaged, an item, etc..
Maybe something is happening that you think he'd like to be a part of; call him and invite him to ... an art show, a ball game, whatever it is that you share an interest in.
I'm sorry you had to wait a month for a response.

#185537 - 06/30/09 06:48 PM Re: Now I'm thinking.... [Re: Madelaine]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I missed this too. Great advice Madelaine! I wouldn't mention other men unless he asks.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved