The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 150 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#184782 - 06/20/09 10:19 PM Re: cleavage [Re: Di]
Alice Offline

Loc: Michigan
I wear a D cup and use a lot of safety pins, LOL, LOL

#184844 - 06/21/09 11:19 PM Re: cleavage [Re: Alice]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
I actually feel sorry for D cup women from the standpoint of doing vigorous exercise. Based on all the comments from similiarily endowed women in their 30's-50's, who cycle, the type of bras that they have to wear...it just sounds like a big hassle to have enough support (which doesn't get easier as the years march on)..and very hot in high temperature weather to wear.

#184852 - 06/22/09 09:35 AM Re: cleavage [Re: orchid]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
I could never understand why anyone would want to enlarge their breasts. Hubby always says, "more than a handfull is a waste".

Cleavage looks good when you are young and perky...Too many wrinkles along the chest area now from too many sunburns.

I try to show my attributes; - wherever they are; ...still looking.

#184870 - 06/22/09 02:48 PM Re: cleavage [Re: Edelweiss3]
Ellemm Offline

I swear by the Moving Comfort Maia bra: lots of support, comes up pretty high in the front, and very comfortable. I'm not a D but close. There are a lot more good exercise bras to choose from and a lot aren't all that expensive.

#184875 - 06/22/09 03:47 PM Re: cleavage [Re: Ellemm]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I wear what I call unibras for walking. They make your chcest look like one big boob.

I was shopping with my 24 year-son at the mall yesterday. The gal who waited on him was very helpful and adorable, but she had half her chest hanging out of the dress. I was embarrassed to be with my son and see so much celavage/boobs. It was like seeing the tampon commercials while watching TV with the kids when they were little.

#184885 - 06/22/09 04:48 PM Re: cleavage [Re: Ellemm]
Mountain Ash Offline

Hi from Scotland

thanks you for the sports bra mention..I Googled and what I read is US cup sizes are more generous than Uk
anyone know more about this.

#184886 - 06/22/09 04:51 PM Re: cleavage [Re: Dotsie]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
A lot of the newer fashions are cut almost to the navel. I don't like that low of a front, especially when gals get older. I took my MIL shopping a couple times recently. And she had a difficult
time finding something to wear. When you're 88, you don't want
your chest hanging out. Geese!

#184897 - 06/22/09 07:54 PM Re: cleavage [Re: jabber]
Madelaine Offline

Loc: Pacific Northwest
I find cleavage showing repugnant on most women. It's bad enough on 20 somethings who are not overweight, and they just look like sex advertisements. But when i see gals in their 40s or 50s with wrinkled LONG cleavage showing, or overweight women with miles of flesh showing, I just want to throw a tarp over them. What makes them think it enhances their image?
My husband takes a lot of photos of bike rides and on one of them one of the women was doing "Support" handing out food to hungry cyclists. My husband took a photo of her and to his horror, it showed vast acreage of cleavage. He asked me if he should delete it, I said no, it is nice of X and Y, if she didn't want her cleavage to show, I think she would have dressed differently.. That was my opinion anyway. It is totally beyond me how far out fashion has gone. I've seen the chubby young girls with the spaghetti straps holding up their ample flesh and i wonder just WHAT do they see when they look in the mirror?
I'll be glad when the pendulum swings the other way for a while.

#184902 - 06/22/09 08:22 PM Re: cleavage [Re: Madelaine]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota

Quote:
I'll be glad when the pendulum swings the other way for a while.

laugh A bit of a Fruedian slip, perchance?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#184909 - 06/22/09 08:48 PM Re: cleavage [Re: Anno]
Mountain Ash Offline

Anno can you answer my question..(above) re size comparison

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved