The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 111 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#179386 - 04/06/09 04:34 PM Boomer Sexual Health
rhartzel Offline

My name is Rose Hartzell, and I am a doctoral candidate in health behavior at Indiana University. My dissertation study is “A Theory-Based Approach to Understanding Safer Sexual Behavior in Baby Boomer Women.” I’m looking for women to participate in an anonymous, web-based study exploring the relationship between safer sex information, motivation, and behavioral skills and safer sexual behavior in baby boomer women.

In order to be eligible you must be a woman who:
• was born between 1946-1964
• self-identifies as heterosexual
• is divorced, widowed, or have not been married for the last 3 years
• resides in the United States and is English speaking
• has had sexual intercourse (penile-vaginal) at least once in the last 3 years

You will not be asked for any identifying information in the questionnaire. I will not be collecting IP addresses with your questionnaire data, so I will have no way to trace your responses back to your identity. Once you have completed the questionnaire you will have the option of exiting the survey or entering a new URL in which you can enter your e-mail address to have a chance of winning 1 of 4 $100 Visa Gift cards.

I hope you will enjoy participating in this important new research. If you are eligible and are interested in completing the questionnaire please clink on the link below.

http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=86241

The questionnaire will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. You may choose to participate in the study at another time if you would like. If so, please complete the questionnaire within the next two weeks.

Thank you for your interest and feel free to e-mail the questionnaire to any other women that you think may be eligible and interested in participating as well. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Rose Hartzell
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Applied Health Science
rhartzel@indiana.edu

#180540 - 04/20/09 06:21 PM Re: Boomer Sexual Health [Re: rhartzel]
rhartzel Offline

Please fill this out if you get the chance!! Thanks!

#181047 - 04/28/09 04:32 PM Re: Boomer Sexual Health [Re: rhartzel]
rhartzel Offline

Thanks to all those who have participated so far! I still need over 200 participants in order to complete the study so if you are eligible please participate!

#181058 - 04/28/09 05:22 PM Re: Boomer Sexual Health [Re: rhartzel]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Rose, keep senidng us something for the weekly update because many of the women in the NABBW don't frequent the forums.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved