The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 163 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#180804 - 04/24/09 05:56 PM HELP! HELP!
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
MY WEB PAGE HAS SHRUNK TO FILL ONLY THE MIDDLE PART OF MY COMPUTER SCREEN!

I HAD TO ENLARGE TYPE AND SISE OF FONT ON COMP SCREEN HOLD

USE MY ARROW KEYS TO GET TO PARTS OF PAGES I CAN'T READ........

HOW DO I RESIZE MY WEB PAGE SEZ BACK TO IT ORIGINAL ONE THAT FITS MY SCREEN!

SO ITS SHRUNK TO 1/3 OF ITS SIZE IN MIDDLE 1/3 OF COMPUTER, HOLDING CONTROL AND MOVING SCROOL WELL DOSEN'T CHANGE SIZE OF THE ACTULE WEB PAGE IN FULL BY GOGGLE JUST THE SIZE OF WHAT I TYPE AND HOW IT LOOKS TO ME, POOR OLD TIRED EYES,

I',M BUMMED OUT THIS FIRST FREE COUPLE HOURS I HAD TO COME CHAT, AND IN MIDDLE OF POSTING IN BIBLE SPIRITUAL SECTION THIS HAPPENS! NOW I GETTING SUPERSTISIOUS BECOUSE I WAS POSTING A BIBLE VERSE IN A NICE WAY FOR A CHANGE AND HOW LOVELIE SOMEONE WAS GIVING ME THIR BIBLE CLASSES LEAFLET.....

I GIVE UP IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS CAN YOU POST OR EVEN EMAIL ME, THATS ASSUMING I BE ABLE TO NAVIGATE TO EMAIL PAGE OR EVEN READ THE RESPONSE....I KEEP MY WEB LINK OPEND BECOUSE REST OF SCREEN IS JUST BLACK...

#180805 - 04/24/09 06:02 PM Re: HELP! HELP! [Re: celtic_flame]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Heard you all the way in London! Wish I could help, Celt. Hope someone comes to the rescue soon. Back arrow to undo?

#180806 - 04/24/09 06:06 PM Re: HELP! HELP! [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Did you hit the restore down button on the very top right of the screen? The one next to the big red X?

#180854 - 04/25/09 12:09 PM Re: HELP! HELP! [Re: Dotsie]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
goness now i can see what a mess with that last post, sorry.....

what i was witnessing was the last dying throues of my old moniter.....incressed usage, direct sunlight onto its face even when i not using it, or just overuse latlie.

who knows.

so i nicked borrowed luciens one....chaose broken out in house, his tft moniter and comp is better than mine! but mine is internet linked. so i borrowed hes not happy, what can i do....
(apart from feel guilty) lol

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved