The spring issue of Writer Advice is now up at www.writeradvice.com. It features a wonderful interview with Veronica Chater, author of Waiting for the Apocalypse on the home page. Click on "A Reader Writes" to find some fascinating looks at the current economic downturn. Be sure to check out Hooked On Books, Writing Advice, Web Site Reviews, and Contests and Markets as well.

Have you submitted something to Writer Advice's Fourth Annual Flash Prose Contest? You have until April 15 to mail in your submission. I'm looking forward to reading memoir and creative non-fiction as well as fiction. Complete Flash Prose guidelines are on the home page, www.writeradvice.com.

You Want Me to Do What? Journaling for Caregivers is making its way into the hands of caregivers, former caregivers, nurses, teachers, social workers, and those who care for themselves. You can hear archives of interviews where I talk about the book by clicking on the links below the Flash Prose Contest information. You can learn more and even order a copy of the book by clicking on Journaling for Caregivers. The link is on the home page.

Like what you see? Forward the URL to anyone who should see it. Feedback? Questions? Concerns? Want to advertise your book or writing service? I respond much more quickly if you e-mail me at Lgood67334@comcast.net. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,

B. Lynn Goodwin

WriterAdvice Managing Editor, www.writeradvice.com
Small Press Review (Dustbooks) Reviewer & CWC Columnist
Author of You Want Me to Do What? -- Journaling for Caregivers

“In the history of language the first obscenity was silence." --Christina Davis