The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 103 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#176230 - 03/03/09 10:17 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
There are several right here in Vegas but those are last on my list. I want to relocate so am checking out the men in States I would like to move to. I am in o hurry and want to do the email then phoine thing first. If that goes well they are welcome to come on down and we'll meet in a very public place. I have the advantage here in Vegas, knowing all the quick getaway routes in case the guys a sleeze... I will keep you posted.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#176273 - 03/04/09 12:11 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Chatty, have fun and be careful! There are men trolling for a meal ticket, too!

#176279 - 03/04/09 02:11 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Clever idea to check out the men in other areas. That way, you know they're really interested if they'll travel.

#176300 - 03/04/09 08:56 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Well this time if there ia a this time, I want to see his home and if employed, see his office etc. No more taking anyones word for anything. I don't know, my heart just isn't in it for some reason. I guess since I can't seem to get rid of my loser EX nothing feels good to me. I am in limbo yet again. Ho-hummmm!

#176458 - 03/06/09 05:23 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
copygal Offline

Loc: Texas
Boy, have I missed a lot! This sounds like "All My Boomer Gals." Don't know how you do it, Chatty. I don't have time for men anymore, too much to do and they are way too much trouble.
As for e-Harmony, my daughter met her husband there, so I guess it works sometimes. I was happily married for 35 years, but I'm starting to enjoy being single, so I'm going to concentrate on me now. Decided I didn't have the time or the energy to train another man.
Anyway, be careful Chatty. As for the ex, if you decide to move, just don't give him your forwarding address. LOL!

Copygal

Life is what happens while you're making other plans.

#176471 - 03/06/09 08:28 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
chatty, I can certainly understand why it's hard to trust again. Keep your guard up and you'll be fine.

copy, it's good to see you. There are lots of boomer women focusing on "me now." Not a bad idea. If you don't, no one else will, right?

#176480 - 03/06/09 09:57 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Copygal I agree the ex will never know where I go. Also I have been 'junking' the matches sent to me by E-Harmony. I don't even open them anymore. Don't know what I was thinking to even fill out the profile. I didn't pay them any fee so I doubt they'll keep bothering me. It's the money they're after. I will in their defense say they picked some mighty interesting matches for me, and if I ever do decide I want a man I will go back to them.

For now, under my circumstances, being alone and on my own is best. I hope you find all the happiness you can stand!

#177318 - 03/16/09 09:39 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
good to know copygal your happie being single after such a long time married, made me giggle you not having patsions to tranne another man lol. wink

#177353 - 03/17/09 12:28 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: celtic_flame]
MustangGal
Unregistered

CopyGal, I feel the same way! Besides, it takes a lot of newspapers to train a man, and I don't get the paper!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved