The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 181 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#177001 - 03/13/09 11:17 PM Tupperware Modular Mates anyone?
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
I've used mine for years and years and still swear by them. Our cabinets were customized with them and I will never be w/out my modulars!

Does anyone else use them?

#177130 - 03/15/09 01:23 AM Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? [Re: Di]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Not for years now. I don't even know where they went. I think I have given so many folks food in them and have never gotten them back. I am tupperware poor!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#177139 - 03/15/09 09:27 AM Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? [Re: chatty lady]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Tupperware as in the plastic containers? I brought a few over from the States when we moved here nearly 19 years ago. Some have turned yellow and I don't use them anymore. I don't know if they even sell them here.

#177144 - 03/15/09 01:42 PM Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I think I'm down to two real Tupperware containers. The rest have disappeared through the years. Most of my leftover containers are cheapies that work just as well.

Oh wait, now that I think about it, my baking canisters are Tupperware. They're blue, from the 80s and all organized in my spice cabinet.

#177145 - 03/15/09 01:42 PM Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? [Re: Dotsie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I wonder how that company is doing. Haven't heard anything about Tupperware in years. Anyone know?

#177198 - 03/15/09 10:53 PM Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? [Re: Dotsie]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
They are still around but do mostly "on line parties". It's hard to get a rep to replace the broken seals I have, but I need to write to the company. They guarantee their products against Breaking, Cracking, Chipping and Peeling...and I have replaced MANY items.

I use my Tupperware all the time and do NOT lend it out. I don't used plastic (like from yogurt containers) to freeze 'cause you can't see thru them.

Tupperware is my "help mate" in the kitchen!

#177272 - 03/16/09 06:01 PM Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? [Re: Di]
AmyDoodle Offline

Loc: South Carolina
I love Tupperware, but I don't have any left. It's hard to find, although a couple of Christmases ago, there was a small kiosk in the mall that had some. When my kids were little, they played with that red and blue shape sorting ball. I still like it better than the types you find in the toy stores, but I don't have one any more.

#177276 - 03/16/09 06:26 PM Re: Tupperware Modular Mates anyone? [Re: AmyDoodle]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Di, you know what? I never thought of them as Modular Mates. I just called them storage boxes. I've learned something new! Thanks.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved