The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 155 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#186626 - 07/17/09 02:53 AM Re: Whose style of dressing do you admire? [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
It would be a rootin, tootin, HOOT Dotsie and I would love to do it...Pools for swinmming, pool tables for eight ball playing, libraries for reading, bingo, tennis courts, putting greens for golfers, walking and riding very wide paved streets, the water park down the road filled with birds, plants etc., shuttle bus to town shopping or the strip. It would be lots of fun.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#186713 - 07/18/09 12:17 PM Re: Whose style of dressing do you admire? [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sounds heavenly.

#187612 - 08/03/09 03:44 AM Re: Whose style of dressing do you admire? [Re: Dotsie]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
I don't pay much attention to what celebrities wear -- and if anything, I think they should copy ME! LOL

Those teeny weenie earrings and chains that were the style ~1990 or so? -- I was so miserable making that stuff, no design whatsoever.

Another vote here for arty-eclectic-bohemian. I wear what I feel like, and yes, you can see the old hippie, global ethnic, and fashionista influences all at once.

I ripped out all the shoulder pads. When you are genetically blessed with linebacker shoulders, there's not enough room in one garment for shoulder pads and me.

Because of knee problems, I completely gave up heels 30 years ago. Because of my size 11AA, there are never more than 6 pairs of shoes on the entire planet that fit me, so I don't have a shoe style. Just whatever is comfortable. Barefoot at home, always.

Poet and essayist

#187649 - 08/03/09 03:08 PM Re: Whose style of dressing do you admire? [Re: meredithbead]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Meredith, love your comment about celebrites copying you. What a hoot!

#203922 - 05/26/10 06:36 AM Re: Whose style of dressing do you admire? [Re: Sadie]
ChristopherM Offline

Loc: South Carolina, USA
Originally Posted By: Sadie
Oh, shoes love shoes , shoe to go with this and that outfit . I love casual "Grasshopper" shoes they have a arch in them that give the foot compfort and where they when walking the mall or out . They have a wonderful web site and not very inexpensive . www.grasshopper.com I have a pair in white black and beige now . It is a go everywhere do anyting shoe .

Oh, Princess had those jackets with the shoulder pads and off to Goodwill they went . I can't believe I had them that long . Found some things hard to part with in clothes shoes no . Oh, well enough for me.

Sadie

Hi Sadie,

I think your link is pointing to a telecommunication provider called Grasshopper formerly GotVMail. Kindly repost your Grasshopper shoe link again. Thanks.

#203928 - 05/26/10 12:27 PM Re: Whose style of dressing do you admire? [Re: ChristopherM]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Hi Christopher...please notice that the post is from '09 and kindly respect our privacy of this being a Boomer WOMEN speak, and if you have a complaint, please send an email to the management. I'll leave your post so that you may see it, but unfortunately, I must ask you to not post.

Thanks for your understanding, JJ

#204028 - 05/28/10 09:58 PM Re: Whose style of dressing do you admire? [Re: Wisdom&Life]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I like the way Robin Roberts from Good Morning America dresses!
And I like Diane Sawyer, too. Ms. Oprah is cool, too.

#204049 - 05/29/10 01:15 PM Re: Whose style of dressing do you admire? [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

confused sleep whistle wink The whistle is my way of
bloviating.

Edited by jabber (05/30/10 01:15 PM)

#204738 - 06/16/10 08:44 AM Styles of dress??? [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I never watch styles. I have my very own that suits me just fine. Maybe if I were a twig I would be happier to follow styles.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#204840 - 06/19/10 01:38 PM Re: Styles of dress??? [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

IMO, everybody has their own style, which makes 'em unique.
And that's really cool!

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved