The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 92 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#17608 - 04/10/04 05:25 AM P.M.S.
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Someone sent this to my husband.

P.M.S.
Pass My Shotgun

P.M.S.
2. Psychotic Mood Shift

P.M.S.
3. Perpetual Munching Spree

P.M.S.
4. Puffy Mid- Section

P.M.S.
5. People Make me Sick

P.M.S.
6. Provide Me with Sweets

P.M.S.
7. Pardon My Sobbing

P.M.S.
8. Pimples May Surface

P.M.S.
9. Pass My Sweatpants

P.M.S.
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

P.M.S.
11. Plainly; Men Suck

P.M.S.
12. Pack My Stuff

...and my favorite...
P.M.S.
13. Potential Murder Suspect

BTW, I once wrote a musical about PMS and NBC filmed it and flew me to Hollywood to sign contracts for airing it. I met Jay Leno too, but the doctor who established PMS as a disease got in trouble for faking her results before it got on TV so my show got bumped for an expose' about her. Bummer. It was funny too. Oh well...

smile

[ April 09, 2004, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]

#17609 - 04/10/04 05:33 AM Re: P.M.S.
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Very cute Smile, too bad about your program but what a wonderful opportunity you had, and I know you had to have had fun!

#17610 - 04/10/04 11:12 PM Re: P.M.S.
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Wow, Smile, I never knew we had a almost famous TV star in our midst. Very few people ever get as close as you did, wow again, what an honor. I love this site, so many really interesting women. Sorry it didn't air but it sure wasn'rt your fault. I applaud you, clap, clap, clap!!! [Big Grin]

#17611 - 04/10/04 11:37 PM Re: P.M.S.
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I loved the PMS post!

Yet another tid-bit about smile and her exciting adventures. Stick around ladies, there's more to come from her...Always is!

I'm waiting for her series that she's working on now to puch Veggie Tales out of the way. [Big Grin]

#17612 - 04/11/04 06:38 AM Re: P.M.S.
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Hey, thanks dotsie and girls. I am an also ran in a lot of things. But shucks, even an an also ran was at least in the running.
I've done TV before. I wrote stories for Baretta, Kojac, and The Rockford files in the seventies. I didn't get to see any of them except Baretta. I keep intending to watch all the reruns to find mine, but I'm not sure I would even recognize them.
Now I need prayer that I will somehow get something good enough to send off to the produecer about a whole other project.

Thanks girls.
smile

#17613 - 04/11/04 08:20 PM Re: P.M.S.
Betty-boop Offline

Loc: Utah
Ahhh, thats too bad about your program getting knocked. There is a lot of jokes about PMS, but when you are in the midst of it, it doesn't seem so funny.

I never met Jay Leno, but I took my dog to audition for 'pet tricks' for the DAVID LETTERMAN show. My dog does fantastic tricks, he can balance a doggie biscuit on his nose and walk, then run without it falling off. He can then flip it up and catch it in his mouth. He can break it in half and 'share' with us. He does a lot of other stuff too. He's a black labrador. However, the day of the audition, the only thing he did was look at me like I was stupid. So, they gave us about 10 minutes, then told us thanks, but no thanks and I left. Darn, missed my chance, I just know DUDE could have been my ticket to stardom.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved