The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 156 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#172346 - 01/22/09 10:45 PM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: browser57]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I've been on Facebook for some time now. Haven't used it much but did just today and accepted a couple of new friends. I think it's okay.

I've got a myspace page and an account at livejournal.com. I like them enough to go there quite often. Have some relatives at each one.
www.tidedancer.com

#172366 - 01/23/09 09:48 AM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: Sandpiper]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
I have so little time that I barely can stand it but Facebook entertains me early in the morning. I get up just so I can check the news, weather and my Facebook online. It's new and fun for me but then, I do love my computer! If anyone cares to look me up, PM me here and I'll give you the info!

#172383 - 01/23/09 02:56 PM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: ladyjane]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Ladyjane, I got back on Facebook this morning. I realized that all of the crap I didn't like was coming from one "friend". I don't really know her and don't remember how we initially connected - maybe she was my avon lady at one time? Anyway, she sends me lots of crap. I remember having to ask her about two years ago to stop sending raunchy stuff because I wanted my page to be family-friendly.

Anyway, this morning I deleted her as a friend. Why didn't I think of that before??? Duh.

Anyway, I only have three friends. I have no idea what to do there. If anyone wants to connect and 'be my friend', let me know. LOL. I feel like the new kid in school again.

(Maya Angelou)

#172388 - 01/23/09 03:39 PM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: Eagle Heart]
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
I'm on Facebook. I quit doing all the little 'extras' when they became overwhelming. I don't poke anyone or give them flowers. *grin*

Here's the link (I think...): http://www.facebook.com/people/Donna-J-Shepherd/578106722

Mention Boomer Women so I'll know who you are please. I keep saying I'm going to learn to use it since a lot of people rave about it.

#172393 - 01/23/09 04:26 PM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: DonnaJ]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Donna, always great to see you here! Stick around and read/post with us, won't you?

Ladies, Donna is one of Dotsie's associates and helps to bring calmness and assurance to all of our readers with her inspirational articles.

#172412 - 01/23/09 08:25 PM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: jawjaw]
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Awww...Queenie, you're making me blush. I've already gotten a new Facebook friend since I posted. You know what I'm loving on this board? The pictures! Great addition!

#172419 - 01/23/09 08:45 PM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: DonnaJ]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Donna, don't be taken in by JJ's compliments. She's just trying to get on your good side so you'll clean the moat next time she goes to Tunica to gamble! smile

K

#172429 - 01/24/09 12:47 AM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
I´ve been on facebook for awhile too..and yes, I confess..it is due to my daughter and her family in the US...and now my younger son,too. But..it IS a good way to keep in touch..you can reach quite a few family members and friends easily all at once..so to speak..because your mutual friends can see what´s on your facebook..

And the fotos..that´s the best part of all..if your family is kind of scattered to the 4 winds.

I can recommend anyone to at least check it out..it´s fun. And then you have to learn that YOU are the master of your IT time..and not the other way around... grin

Edited by humlan (01/24/09 12:50 AM)

#172437 - 01/24/09 02:49 AM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: humlan]
Happy Birthday Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
I was on Facebook but took it down for a while, and I will start all over. I am on myspace http://www.myspace.com/lynntolson
I would LOVE to add a category just for boomer women! Please join me. When I get back to Facebook, I will look for you all.

#172442 - 01/24/09 03:25 AM Re: Who's on Facebook? [Re: Princess Lenora]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
ye look for me line but i in a diffrent city its my real name but on the london network, their you find me now lol. like wise anyone else.

I also had some annoying applicasions and they wern't frendlie at all and all about sex, so i asked said ladie to stop, then i got comp within the place to disconect her so she could't send me anything again. Took care of the problem without losing her as a frend.

iv not been in in ages and last i was in i had 100's of applicasions so i got annoyed at clicking buttons back to people but chattings fun.

i have to try my space and bebo lol i on bebo but not done anything about it.

i like the idea of blogging like ann i sure i get to it one day lol.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved