The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 168 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#1713 - 02/17/03 09:28 PM Weird Mood
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
I'm not sure what's going on here -- if I've posted this in the right area -- if I should post this at all -- such a weird mood.

Marriage, children, work -- all things wonderful around me and yet I find myself --- sad? blue? I'm not even sure what it is -- just a weird mood.
Like a part of me refuses to be happy.

I don't know.

Does this happen to you?

#1714 - 02/18/03 04:07 PM Re: Weird Mood
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Yes, this does happen on occasion...usually PMS time. I think...what is my problem? I am so blessed! How can I feel like this? I shouldn't feel like this. What a weenie, whiner, baby, etc!

Fortunately it passes. I think it is human nature. Little pity parties every now and then are okay. I think you are the one who did an awesome post in reply to one of my pity parties!

#1715 - 02/19/03 12:15 AM Re: Weird Mood
lionspaaw Offline

[Big Grin] oh yea I did do that huh [Big Grin]

thanks for reminding me [Smile]

maybe it's all the bad vibes in the world right now -- I hate when people raise their voices and fight -- maybe it's because my sons 25th birthday would have been next Monday -- or maybe it's because my baby is thinking of moving away -- just proving more and more to me that he's really not my baby anymore -- but a man about to have a family of his own and embark on a wonderful adventure --

maybe I should go to the other topic about children leaving the nest [Roll Eyes]

maybe I should give myself a break and take the night off from all my maybe's [Smile]

#1716 - 02/20/03 02:43 PM Re: Weird Mood
Kathryn Offline

Loc: Towson
Lion, I tried to respond to your post the other night and my computer was wiggy....but I so understand and relate to your post about girlfriends. Maybe it is an insecurity thing or an intimacy thing but I've never had a big crew of girlfriends. I miss it and wish I did have some big comfy yaya sisterhood. I know a good part of it is me....my trust issues make it hard for me to connect and stay connected. I'm also not one to burden people with my troubles.....I don't know but I do relate and kind of think of this forum as a group of friends, you among them. I'm grateful!

#1717 - 02/20/03 03:32 PM Re: Weird Mood
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Okay ladies, I can't quite believe this about you! You are both so kind, loving, giving, caring, intuitive, helpful, etc. This all shines through in our community.

Just wait...I believe I continue to feel the urge to have a boomerwomen get together within the year. We can all meet, continue to connect, and have a blast together! [Razz]

#1718 - 02/21/03 04:04 AM Re: Weird Mood
lionspaaw Offline

I answered this -- then copied/pasted it and sent it to myself in an email -- I will re-read it in the morning and decide if the answer was too weird to post [Smile]

but in the meantime -- thanks Dotsie [Smile]

and Kathyrn -- hang in there -- you aren't alone in this world [Big Grin]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved