The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 132 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#170606 - 01/09/09 10:19 PM Group of Boomer women want to learn to strip!!
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Hi all!
Today I got a request that is a new one.
I had a group of six boomer aged women who wanted to hire me to teach them how to strip, seemingly, for their husbands!

They approached me and told me that I had been recommended as a dancer and that they thought it might be fun to learn to strip, it might make their husband's happy and they would get exercise!

LOL.

I was facinated. I am a character dancer so teaching someone to strip is no problem for me. I'm also a jazz Master so it's not so strange that they got my name. Still, it was really a request I was a bit shocked by!

The woman speaking for the crew said that they wanted to learn stripper moves and learn to costume themselves, all the way to how to work with a pole! Wow. I was shocked a bit because of the suburban woman she was!

I finally declined. Why? I don't know. I have not taught anyone to strip before and I've choreographed many love scenes for video and stage but they have been in the story line and in my opinion, in excellent taste.

Once I taught a love scene for the Guthrie for two actors that were doing a love scene in "South Pacific." They pay was great to choreograph the play so I agreed.

I told my two singers/actors that I was "good," so to be SURE to remain nuetral when doing the number and to remember themselves. I WARNED them not to fall for the number. I had a married woman with three children to work with and a single man.

Sure enough, after I choreographed the number, or during rehearsal, THEY RAN OFF TOGETHER!! She left her husband and her three children for this man/actor who did the number with her! I told them that I had warned them! They told me they thought it was meant to be and had nothing to do with the number and the show!

anyway, I digress. I said "no thank you," to the group of women who wanted to learn to strip for their husbands because I thought they were thinking of it like a game and I am a serious dancer/choreographer. I told them that there were choreographers in the better strip clubs that might help them and that these choreographers in strip clubs ARE, in fact, dancers with training.

I am hoping they will find someone to do it.

all in a day! I am amazed again.

A day in the life!!
Dancer

"Question your privilege"

#170632 - 01/10/09 01:40 AM Re: Group of Boomer women want to learn to strip!! [Re: dancer9]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I may be wrong my friend Dancer, but it might have been fun for you to enrich these womens lives (and husbands) by teaching them the harmless art of stripping, and hey if they will pay your serious dancer/teachers fee, way not? I think it would be a riot and stress free since you're an expert and they are sweet ladies just wanting to spice up their lives a bit.

There was a movie out who's name escapes me at the moment, about elderly women making a cooking/nudish calendar, and it was a riot to watch.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#170647 - 01/10/09 04:38 AM Re: Group of Boomer women want to learn to strip!! [Re: chatty lady]
MustangGal
Unregistered

That was the British movie "Calendar Girls" with Helen Mirren! Ya'll gotta see it!

#170663 - 01/10/09 11:47 AM Re: Group of Boomer women want to learn to strip!! [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Thats right Mustang and thanks for remembering for me. Ladies this is the funniest movie ever for womewn of our ages, you need to rent it and you will die laughing I kid you not!!!.

#170690 - 01/10/09 06:47 PM Re: Group of Boomer women want to learn to strip!! [Re: chatty lady]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
I saw that movie, Chatty, it was excellent.
I decided that to charge, as you say, my high fees, from suburban women wanting to strip for their husbands, would not be good for me personally. I also gave them references to a dancer who probably would run a class in it.

You are correct, as a Jazz Master, I know every move a stripper makes and can do them in my sleep. I admit, I can twist all over the place and put legs behind my head without holding them. My education is large. I have choreographed some sexy scenes.

I had to decide what I wanted connected to my career and I decided that this was not wanted for it.

But, these ladies have plenty of money to hire a choreographer for the strips clubs, one of which I happen to have gone to class with to teach them all the moves they need.. I hope they will learn to do what they want to do and have fun doing it.

There needs to be a movie written about it being taught to them too! It would be a laugh, no question.

I work on higher levels and when I do lower level things, I do it in schools where dance is needed because there is no program. I just feel I am better suited to help in that way instead of the one they proposed to me.

I have taught ballet to football teams, I'm no snob, but this one was just not me.

LOL, that's not to say I've not used moves myself, after all, I cant' help it, after years of training certain muscles and doing moves like those of Fosse, etc... I can't help doing them! I try to hold back these days but I sure had fun with my education in that way so I know what you mean!

Maybe they will preform afterwards and open others minds to jazz dance. THAT would be eye opening!

My friend will take the gig.

Dancer, thanks Chatty.

"Question your privilege"

#170712 - 01/10/09 09:30 PM Re: Group of Boomer women want to learn to strip!! [Re: dancer9]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I would definitely pay to see that movie Dancer, senior, suburban housewives learning to strip... What a hoot!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved