The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 172 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#172398 - 01/23/09 06:38 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
godness iv just cought up with the latest chatty.

what wsse't clear was if you were still goinna see him,now since its a while since your maybee?

#172428 - 01/24/09 12:34 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: ]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
All I gotta say, Chatty,is, thank goodness we don´t know eachother personally... smile (JOKING bigtime here. grin )

and my advice..which you didn´t ask for, I know..but anyway..think twice..three times..four times..you don´t need him in your life. That´s my gut feeling..and, as you know, I have IBS..the "running" kind

HUGS!!!

#172433 - 01/24/09 02:01 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: humlan]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
If I see him its okay, if not thats okay too. I am in my own world filled with things I must make time for, he may be included in them and maybe not!! I kind of like things the way they are now.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#172435 - 01/24/09 02:39 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi Chatty, I'm back after visiting my mom and step f. Yours is the first thread I read. Seems it's always something, and at our ages, there is always a lot of history to contend with. L, PL

#172576 - 01/24/09 09:28 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Princess Lenora]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Welcome back P.L., how is your mom doing? And yes it seems that is is always something. Sometimes pleasant, sometimes not so much!

#172643 - 01/25/09 04:56 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Hi Chatty, my mom, not so good, but she still knows me, and responds to my reading aloud to her on spiritual stuff. I'll share more on the caring for parents forum. I thought of you there. They live in a great community for seniors. I so enjoyed walking everyday because it was a place where the seniors were out biking, walking dogs, going to the club house, golfing, swimming. Active. Friendly. The association fees are only 1000.00 per year for all of the ameneties. That's not bad.

#172773 - 01/27/09 12:55 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Princess Lenora]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Yee gads, that seems like a lot to me. I guess not paying any fees here has spoiled me. Didn't realize how lucky we all are here, I will be sure to mention this at our next meeting.

#172783 - 01/27/09 03:30 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Chatty, the community has a couple of beautiful pools. By beautiful I mean there are fountains, a wading pool, a lap pool, a shower by the pool, and it's heated. Tennis courts, golf course, club house, library... The irony is that in 1976 I bought land in that exact spot, and my parents who live in this community, said to me then, what are you doing in this ... forsaken desert... without a well to ... in. Now, it is an entire subdivision, with city services! It would be more ironic if I bought my parents house and spent my last years within walking distance of my first years. Make sense? I must have been a visionary. Wish I could predict the future now!

#172879 - 01/28/09 03:04 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Princess Lenora]
JackieG Offline

If only PL, we could all see things that are coming, wouldn't that be sweet- LOL - if you feel you have a gift for it, the next time you feel inspired to do something maybe you should run with it, within reason... I find just getting quiet and praying, helps me to find the answers in time.

Chatty, LOL -I wouldn't recommend saying anything about condo or community fees at your next meeting, because if someone who would profit from having fees for your community gets wind of that idea, just saying...

Edited by JackieG (01/28/09 03:04 AM)

#172888 - 01/28/09 10:54 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: JackieG]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Yee gads, your so right Jackie. Mums the word, zipping my lips!!!

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved