The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 128 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#169617 - 12/31/08 11:45 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Princess Lenora]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Yep PL, and I am taking my own car too, and meeting them all at the club. This way I can get up and split if I feel ike it.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#169619 - 12/31/08 11:49 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Oh, Chatty, I am waiting anxiously to hear about the evening. I hope you are having a wonderful time. Glenn is a lucky guy, tonight.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#169689 - 01/01/09 09:21 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Anno]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

It went well Anno. Had a nice dinner at the Venetian early enough to get off the strip before the party goers arrived and the streets were closed. Its a mad house here on New Years Eve. We went to Fremont Street and listened to the bands and then headed for a nice quiet cocktail lounge to listen to some Jazz and have a midnight snack. I got my first New Years kiss in many years, right at midnight, and right on!!! The man can kiss, whoop-tee-do! I was home by 3:00 a.m. All in all it was a lovely evening.

#169690 - 01/01/09 09:36 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Oh, sweetie! Did you make plans for a second date?
What did you wear?
Did you hold hands when you walked?
Did you dance?

More, girl, more!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#169691 - 01/01/09 10:06 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Anno]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A New Year's kiss from a good kisser to boot! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!

I'm with Anno...more details (giggle).

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#169711 - 01/02/09 12:46 AM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Mama Red]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Chatty, my ears are getting company,...My grin is THAT wide!!! Sounds like a perfect date; first party and then alone with your date.
I'm so very happy for you. smile

#169743 - 01/02/09 03:08 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Chatty...were there 'fireworks!!??'

#169745 - 01/02/09 03:41 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: Dee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
"I was home by 3:00 a.m."

Holy Moly. You must have been enjoying yourself. I can't tell you the last time I was up until 3:00. What fun!

#169798 - 01/02/09 10:54 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Well lets see, yes we danced to slow jazz and he is like six foot three and I believe I felt my knees go weak a time or two.

We held hands when strolling along and I was pleased to see that a couple of drinks were his limit.

When having our midnight snack, watching the fireworks, he asked for another date. I was stunned. What a gentleman he seems to be. He followed me home and waited until I was inside before driving away. Now thats class!

I also hope he will be at least a friend. I am so gun shy because of husband number three, the loser. He too said and did all the right things before we got married. Then as the night turned to day, he turned from the actor acting, to the real person he was...

This was nice but I am taking all the time I need to date BUT there will be nothing else as far as I am concerned. Once burnt, twice careful.

#169808 - 01/02/09 11:23 PM Re: Asked for a date... [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
There's nothing wrong with being careful...and taking things slow....and being cautious. That makes you smart. Make him play by your rules...and if he cares enough about you, he'll respect them and you. I'm so glad you had a good time AND he's asked you out again...isn't it fun to find this at this point in your life?
Keep us posted on....uh what's his name?

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved