The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 135 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#168668 - 12/23/08 02:02 PM I love my Wii
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Ladies, if you want to have fun exercising, get this thing. I have exercised everyday since getting one, and it cheers me up at the same time.

We purchased the basic sports package and the Wii Fit package. If I need to get frustration out I box. If I need to feel centered, I focus on yoga. If I want to play with friends, we bowl or play a set of tennis. If I want to feel like a fool and laugh at myself, I try snow boarding.

And I think I would loose weight if it weren't for all that darn Christmas candy and those cookies. At least I haven't put on any weight so far this winter.

Anyone else out there Wii-ing?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#168676 - 12/23/08 04:10 PM Re: I love my Wii [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
yes i wii wii several times a day lol (slang for going to the toilet)

lucien got one for christmass earlie, we do mario cart, i almost just braned him playing tennise and its definatlie the best fun ever ever ever.
i was also at a girlfrends house they were drunk and playing familie mat activities , jumping in sequinse the whole heep but could'tbecouse they were so drunk, the boxings a hoot too lol

curtrentllie L and i have progressed from mario cart to sonic unleshed lol hes a warehog via night and normal sonic in day, we have almost saved the world from the dark gia matter, onlie one continent to go then the gardien of rebirth (chip, who lost his memoreie of who he is) and sonic have reborn/rebirthed the whole world again.

I didn't think i be talking to my 5 yr old about the temples of gia quite so earlie or about magma and volcanose lol. or that since dark gia waken forcible (via dr eggman) trying to control the world but since it was a prem awakening the dark gaia could't hold her/his/its form so spread all over the world. so sonic been putting the world together and collecting the dark gia's energie as hes progressed around the game.

honestlie that the storie line of the game, the graphics are as good as a movie and the games exilent. we play it together as a bonding thing, onlie i beging to think he thinks we reallie are saving the world. lol Hes a whole new set of volcabularie and ideas to think about.....but we onlie playing a game!

so its fun and educasional, you should heer the bleedin questions thats commin out of this one lol.

i know eagles got a wii as she been talking bout it someweer in the forums.

i haven't tried the adult games or the wii fit, i don't have a balense boared yet so no snowboarding yet but have wondered if its fun, the boxing is like a mini arobic workout but would you recoment the wii fit for adults or kids too?

#168727 - 12/23/08 11:49 PM Re: I love my Wii [Re: celtic_flame]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I don't have the wii - yet - but WANT one. We did buy half of one for our granddaughter for Christmas (her parents paid half as well). She started her vacation last week and couldn't wait, so called us begging us to let her open it up early. So we said yes, and apparently she (and her 2-year-old brother) are having so much fun with it.

We're definitely planning to get one (especially the Wii Fit), but probably not until April, after we get back from our trip to Cuba.

(Maya Angelou)

#168781 - 12/24/08 08:43 AM Re: I love my Wii [Re: Eagle Heart]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
ah sorry i did rember you played with one and the fun you had.

i opps L got one for christmass but he was having a big fearfull time and not wanting to leave the house , his comp been broken for mounths so i also let him open it earlie lol i know i know too soft but he needed something or someweer to retreat too. The predictabilitie of the game and the fact no people need be necassarie for this occupasion rest his head provides securitie due to sameness and intreges him.

i am just a big child with him and its a bit of his world he invites me into, which i love him for.

also fun fun fun, well roll on aprile for you eagle lol.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved