The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 178 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#1684 - 10/23/02 05:07 AM girlfriends
40something Offline

I have had many of my girlfriends since grade school and high school. What a blessing they are to me! It feels like I'm "home" and I can take a breath from the day-to-day hectic pace of life when we get together! We all have known each other for so many years, we're like family! We celebrate each other's successes, and support each other's trials and tribulations. They're the greatest!!

#1685 - 11/20/02 06:22 AM Re: girlfriends
Dixiechick Offline

Girlfriends are great particularly when one is your oldest, dearest, and best friend. My best friend, Jeanne, has been my best friend since the summer before the sixth grade---42 years ago! We have been through life together. We've gone from living two doors away from each other, to a few miles away (same town), to being nearly 1000 miles apart, yet nothing interupts the conversation that began when we were children. We're always there for each other. I miss our daily get-togethers at her house or mine, but she's only a phone call away. There's nothing like a great friend---a spiritual sister---who knows you as well as anyone ever could. A best girlfriend is truly a gift from God.

[ November 19, 2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Dixiechick ]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved