The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 97 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#167958 - 12/17/08 08:42 PM Re: A good friend..passed away suddenly [Re: Mountain Ash]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Thank you, MountainAsh. How nice that your son is the same age as my Susan would have been! I like that.

#167959 - 12/17/08 08:46 PM Re: A good friend..passed away suddenly [Re: humlan]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
You were having babies at the same time and didn't know it.

#167969 - 12/17/08 09:56 PM Re: A good friend..passed away suddenly [Re: Dotsie]
Mountain Ash Offline

Yes Humlan
I connect with the peers of my children..and had the good fortune to work woth and adnire many traits but above all love my children for who they are.son back from China Cambodia and Vietnam safely and we are waiting to see him acting as a Royal Princess's lover in a drama soon.Daughter partied out with students and nativity plays just wants to chill prior to this busy last advent weekend.
and remember Humlan.
They are not our children but the arrows of life its self.. and you and have our Susans
bless your nearest at this time .
Bye Mountain ash

#167972 - 12/17/08 10:10 PM Re: A good friend..passed away suddenly [Re: Mountain Ash]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Dearest Humlan,
As you know, I wish you healing at this time. I know that you ae up against some family issues at the same time and that is very, very hard. I think of you and yours and hope for happiness for you all of the time.

Dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#167985 - 12/17/08 11:36 PM Re: A good friend..passed away suddenly [Re: Mountain Ash]
humlan Offline

MountainAsh..."the arrows of life itself" again you reach into the truth..I love the poem by The Prophet about our children..that we only have them on loan..and that we should not try to walk in their steps..they are of the future and the future is not ours..you almost say it better...thank you again!!!!

Yes..we have our Susans..and your son is back afely..so life can be good sometimes...very good.

#167987 - 12/17/08 11:41 PM Re: A good friend..passed away suddenly [Re: dancer9]
humlan Offline

Thank you, Dancer..it's not always easy and things get a bit touchy now and again..in discussions..but I am trying to encircle each family member in a circle of love and envision them so. It helps.

My younger daughter..did not come along..but there are alot of internal discussions..etc etc. My SIL jokingly (half seriously) calls me laid back and "alittle bit of love cures everything" person. I can go along with that wink if it keeps the peace smile

All my love..thanks for being there.

#167997 - 12/18/08 12:49 AM Re: A good friend..passed away suddenly [Re: humlan]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sounds like your SIL knows you well. I pray he keeps his strength for the season.

How are your grands you took with you?

#168012 - 12/18/08 01:40 AM Re: A good friend..passed away suddenly [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Wishing you well Humlan, I hope your trip is a successful one and an enjoyable one all in all.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved