The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 127 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#166572 - 11/27/08 12:38 PM HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GIRLFRIENDS!!!!
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Wishing you all a wonderful, warm Thanksgiving and many things to be grateful for! Let's talk about what our day is/was like! Thinking of you all !!!!

#166589 - 11/27/08 07:29 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GIRLFRIENDS!!!! [Re: ladyjane]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hi Ladyjane, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, and to all our boomer sisters. I'm taking a break while the turkey breast cooks. I've finished the stuffing and it's in the fridge waiting to be heated. I haven't started the potatoes yet or the other veggies.

Dinner will be somewhere around 3:30 or so. We're going to eat out on the back patio, it's so nice.

I got up early, had my 8 mile walk, and reflected on my blessings over the last year. I have so much to be grateful for this year like, being out of the hospital, celebrating 10 years with my husband, enjoying the birth of my granddaughter, discovering that the tumor in my son-in-law's brain was benign, celebrating my grandson's 2nd birthday, celebrating my 47th birthday, getting the motivation back to write again, finding and reconnecting with a dear friend after 15 years, that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in 1st place, that we survived another hurricane season, and for all my online friends who hold a special place in my heart.

What are you grateful for?
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#166593 - 11/27/08 09:51 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GIRLFRIENDS!!!! [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

I am grateful for my life and family..that includes my partner... smile

#166641 - 11/28/08 10:57 PM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GIRLFRIENDS!!!! [Re: humlan]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Grateful to still be here, have my health and all my faculities so I am able to take on a big meal for many and have it all come out great. Thankful to live here in the good old U.S.A.. Not another place like it anywhere.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#166668 - 11/29/08 01:16 AM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GIRLFRIENDS!!!! [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Vicki, it's so good to see you. How are your daughter and her husband and baby doing? I'd love an update.

Boy do you have a lot to be thankful for. What a year it's been for you. And an eight mile walk sounds heavenly. Do you walk alone, listen to an Ipod, or just veg? I have a freind who walks for an hour to an hour and a half, through Central Park, every morning. She walks in silence and uses it as her time to reflect and plan. Doesn't that sound divine?

#166757 - 12/01/08 04:59 AM Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GIRLFRIENDS!!!! [Re: Dotsie]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I guess it's better late than never. It sounds like you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving Day. I enjoyed the day with my family. It was nice and the meal (cooked by my daughter and sister) turned out really good.

The weekend was busy with my girl and I doing some shopping on Black Friday. Then some more on Saturday. Today was my birthday, the 30th and my twin sis and I spent it with my children. Hubby had already left for work on Saturday night. It has been a nice holiday weekend.

I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves also.
www.tidedancer.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved