The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 176 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#166041 - 11/20/08 12:18 PM Staying connected to one another at BWS
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I read this and thought of all my BWS girlfriends. It's very true. When I read the posts, I carry you with me and I know you do the same. Whether you're happy or sad, it sticks with me throughout my days.

"God is making room in my heart for compassion: the awareness that where my life begins is where your life begins; the awareness that a sensitiveness to your needs cannot be separated from a sensitiveness to my needs; the awareness that the joys of my heart are never mine alone - nor are my sorrows."

Howard Thurman, Meditations of the Heart

#166093 - 11/21/08 01:04 AM Re: Staying connected to one another at BWS [Re: Dotsie]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
thats quite butiful bit of prose Dotsie. Its nice to kno9w youcarry us in your hart and with you, i belive this.

thanks for sharring this bit of you smile

#166094 - 11/21/08 01:08 AM Re: Staying connected to one another at BWS [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

just an after though. thers some women heer i quite found of and who are kind and sensitive to me and for reasons of shyness or reasons of time, or not knowing what to say iv never knowen or pm'd them privatlie. However that doset meen i not thinking of them or hold them in some high regard. I wonder how manie others feel but do they same? maybee for some what you get on the big screen is all they are brave enough to do for whatever reason. Ise't it nice to know thers a place that cares (at lest 1 will) for you when your not heer, or helps carrie your burden when its quite a load, or cares enough to plough throug your bad spelling anyway just to know what you are saying. In any respects cares enough to be with you despite the diffrenses or you nature or even the imperfections, perfection not required in this place just some thought.

a good thing eh!

#166099 - 11/21/08 02:32 AM Re: Staying connected to one another at BWS [Re: celtic_flame]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hello Celtic, I see you are back! I'll look for your posts. L, PL

#166121 - 11/21/08 10:51 AM Re: Staying connected to one another at BWS [Re: Princess Lenora]
celtic_flame Offline

hi lynn good to see you too. smile

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved