The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 103 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#165172 - 11/10/08 03:33 PM Re: LOL... at least, for travel, or in a pinch.... [Re: ladyjane]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I Googled Chinese toilets and there are hundreds of images out there. None you really want to see!

LJ, so the same thing stands for Russia. I won't be going to China or Russia. Count me out!

#165276 - 11/11/08 03:31 PM Re: LOL... at least, for travel, or in a pinch.... [Re: Dotsie]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
When I was in Italy, back in '95, some of the restaurants had co-ed toilets that were a mere hole in the floor. Uck!

Edited by jabber (11/11/08 03:32 PM)

#165280 - 11/11/08 03:43 PM Re: LOL... at least, for travel, or in a pinch.... [Re: jabber]
Edelweiss2 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Ladyjane...did you ever tell us why you lived in Russia? I think I missed that.

Gee, that toilet with the black seat is fancy...stainless steal, heh? And that blue pipe decor? That's a pee stopper, if you ask me. shocked

#165309 - 11/11/08 09:17 PM Re: LOL... at least, for travel, or in a pinch.... [Re: Edelweiss2]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Mij
I just thought a funny thing about the men part. Somebody should invent an alarm for toilet seats. When any liquid touches the toilet seat, an alarm [would go off]..
Since chatty made a good point, how 'bout a boxing glove coming out of the wall to stamp them on the head, if they duck, a laser beam could catch them and send the glove to aim much lower... Or, the seat could pop up when its sensor feels wet and whack the guy from underneath... any of these would work, I guess... next thing we'd know, our SO/DH would be out by a tree or near an open window.

Quote:
There has been a woman's urinal around for a long time called the "Lady J" that you can find at the Campmor site. It was invented for female campers/backpackers to be able to stand up rather than squatting. http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___80976 I had one, it worked well. I had as much privacy as men.
So, does it come with a carrying case, and handy wipes to keep you and it clean? Surely one doesn't wear it full time... although I guess one could, if the spout accordioned in on itself...

Those toilets are nasty!!!

#165844 - 11/17/08 06:15 PM Re: LOL... at least, for travel, or in a pinch.... [Re: Eagle Heart]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
This is the weirdest topic I can ever remember seeing here and it is the most important as well because no one I know, rich or poor, famous or ordinary does not have to make poopoo every now and again. We are soooo fortunate to live in the country we live in, all the most modern conveniences, and privacy too. I can't even imagine living in China, yuk! What are they thinking?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved