The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 171 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#16491 - 10/22/04 12:12 AM Howdy
Claire Offline

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
Hello everyone!
I am new here. I just posted my intro on the Welcome board if anyone wants to take a look! I forgot to put that another interst of mine is losing weight. I am hurtling towards the big forty and I DON'T want to be fat and forty so I need help! I am typing this from Ireland and most of us babyboomers still use stones and pounds so my weight now is almost 13 stone! It's horrible. I am 5 foot 6 inches so I can hold it well enough and I know the clothes to wear to disguse it but I am now too fat to fit into last years winter clothes and I have split the zip in two pairs of trousers whilst trying!!! I have done a ww diet plan before and reduced from 13 stone to 11 but over the last two years it has gradually crept back on again! I am really unhappy about it! My husband keeps singing 'Nelly the Elephant' to me too!! I have recently taken up dog walking and whilst it's giving me exercise, I don't seem to be losing weight. Taht might be something to do with the 10 creamcrackers and the ice-cream I binge on when I get back inside the apartment!!
Oh well! Looking forward to interacting with you all and hearing abuot your successes and if Dotsie would like to share the password with me, I would be eternally grateful!!
All the best
Clairey xx

#16492 - 10/22/04 02:45 AM Re: Howdy
anngelsmuse Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Dotsie,
I would be interested in a weight loss program too. My problem has always been commitment to an exercise program and eating program. I have high cholesterol and know that some weight loss would help with that. If you could share the code with me I'd be interested. Pleeeaaaase
Chris [Frown] [Embarrassed] [Eek!] [Confused]

#16493 - 10/22/04 04:22 AM Re: Howdy
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Dotsie's diet program really helped me. I went from a size 22 to a size 14 and lost 47 pounds. I'm not finished yet, either!

It's awesome having accountability to write down everything you put in your mouth.

You have to be dedicated to it though, no starting then stopping. Ya gotta stick with it.

#16494 - 10/22/04 05:50 PM Re: Howdy
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Claire and angel, I'll send the password today. Hope to see you in there this weekend. Don't fret, some of us take a day off each week when we know we could be in trouble. We still lose weight. [Big Grin]

#16495 - 10/22/04 09:34 PM Re: Howdy
Claire Offline

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
Dotsie

I really appreciate that! I don't want to get as fat as I was a few years ago! It's time to nip it in the bud when zips are starting to go! I'll have a look later!
Thanks a mill babes!

Go raibh maith agat (Thank you)

Slán agus Beannacht (Goodbye and Blessings)

Clairey x

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved