The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 165 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#164480 - 11/03/08 10:59 PM Transplant Blog
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
Hi All,
It's QBall,
First of all I've miss you girls! Been busy as close to 24/7 as I can recall since both boys at once had the chicken pox! LOL I met a friend online & we've since been doing visits at mid-way points across our state & have become the best of pals. Oour initial connection was online due to us both having liver transplants, then realizing we both were from Arkansas & each had our transplants on Thanksgiving day 2 years apart. Below is a link to our new blogspot. Thought some of you might be interested to view what we've done in actualy day one of sarting our blog. WE also have a newspaper gal doing a story on us for Thanksgiving weekend. What has kept me away is 2 PT jobs that combined have had me doing something job related 7 days a week! But, i'm loving pushing myself & learning more & more about the workings of several aspects of retail industry with a focus on marketing & merchandising.

Take Care ALL & ook for me back soon, I'm loking forward to a slower schedule from mid-November till the end of January 09.
Link to our New Blog is below.
QBall/Deb

www.thanksgivingliver.blogspot.com.

#164601 - 11/04/08 11:46 PM Re: Transplant Blog [Re: Q_ball]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
We miss you, too, Q~Ball
Meeting your new friend, and the uncanny relations, sounds great. Going to check out your blog, now.
Don't be such a stranger! Hurry back.

#164602 - 11/04/08 11:51 PM Re: Transplant Blog [Re: gims]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Q-Ball, I read your blog... can each of you write a piece on how it was determined you needed a transplant, what made you go to the doctor, what step you took, etc.? I, for one, would love to hear how your two stories compare... did you two, both being from AK, happen to have any of the same doctors?

#164658 - 11/05/08 07:52 AM Re: Transplant Blog [Re: gims]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Hi QBall...I too read your blog and would love to hear more about it. And Gims has some great questions. I would love to know if you had some of the same doctors.

Isn't it funny how God works us? You have to love it! Big hugs to you and Robin!

#164763 - 11/05/08 10:44 PM Re: Transplant Blog [Re: jawjaw]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
Hey you two,
WOW I miss you ladies. Thanks for the feedback on the blog. I'll pass it on to Robin what questions you've mentioned. As you can tell we're both in infant stages of even knowing what we're doing. but our hearts & Livers are in the right place. LOL
MY annual checkup #3 is a week from today & Robin's #1 is the 17th, so we'll be doing something on those soon too. Right now my time is so stretched to the limit I'm blessed to have Robin doing most of the blogbiz, I can't wait to have time to really tend to our blog as much as I want. I can answer one question now, No, we didn't have any of the same doctors. In fact I was transplanted in St Louis, MO & she in Little Rock, AR... Our meeting was a gift and as time passes there will be many more simularities brought to light. You can also get to our blog w/ just ThanksgivingLivers.com or it could be Thanksgiving Liver.com? See it's so new I've not got it all in my head yet.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved