The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 105 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#170624 - 01/10/09 12:30 AM Re: Marriage differences... [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Yep, probably would like to use my computer, but that is NOT an option. He is like a bull in a china shop and destroys nearly anything he touches. Mr. Fix It he ain't!!!

I decided to not worry about his finding a job, I will. Something extra online for around a hundred bucks a week should do nicely.

Once my editing picks up again, that and my SS will be plenty and his days will be numbered. I told him that last night and aslo to go down to the market and pick out a shopping cart because that will be his new home soon unless he is employed doing something/anything before his unemployment runs out. Sounds harsh I know, and was hard to say but its the only way I seem to be able to motivate his lazy butt.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#170674 - 01/10/09 02:50 PM Re: Marriage differences... [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Some folks don't like to work; they'd rather hang around the house and live off somebody else. JJ likes the men who've moved
onto the next life. She might have somethin' there!

Edited by jabber (01/10/09 02:51 PM)

#170754 - 01/11/09 03:21 AM Re: Marriage differences... [Re: jabber]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
its tough that your taking on another job when we all know it should be him.

i am a little bit confused as to why you to take onanother job or has he draned you financialie?

#170853 - 01/11/09 07:12 PM Re: Marriage differences... [Re: celtic_flame]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I see things haven't changed since this started...don't know what to tell you, girlfriend. It's hard to believe he doesn't have any friends that he can turn to besides you...is there no one?

#170871 - 01/11/09 09:33 PM Re: Marriage differences... [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
He has several friends, ones married and the other is single but he isn't offering anything.

I won't be taking on an extra job, just picked up two new edits that will keep me busy for awhile.

I am just ignoring him for now. I go along for a long time Dee, before I have suddenly had enough. Thats when the worm turns and this nice, pleasant, helpful lady turns into the bitch from hell. Thats when he will leave my home forever. I'm not quite there yet but the fires are beginning to smolder within.

Oh and Celtic, he ruined my credit and ran me out of money when we were married, thats one of the reasons I divorced him in 2001. He didn't work for the first three years we were together. I paid the freight for everything. Dumb, yep it was dumb. I mentioned having a total breakdown after my sister died suddenly and I meant it, or that scumbag would have never gotten past my radar.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#170948 - 01/12/09 10:23 AM Re: Marriage differences... [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
typicalie its people like that that dose get under our radars when we are vulrible.

my owen credit ratting could have been battered if id let certine things slide with partners over the years but i am stuborn and have fought too hard to keep one up open as i know i need finance from time to time. others don't seem to care especiallie if its them thats not taking the fall for it. Its something i see as a lack of honer on their part lol but not to manie care about their honer, integritie or dignitie. their owen let alone anyone elses.

you smolder away i sure you know when the time is right to set fire. smile

#172447 - 01/24/09 03:51 AM Re: Marriage differences... [Re: celtic_flame]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hey Chatty...I was just wondering how things are going with you? You're still in my thoughts and prayers despite my being away and busy elsewhere. Take care dear one.

#172449 - 01/24/09 03:57 AM Re: Marriage differences... [Re: Dee]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi Chatty, me too, what Dee said.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved