The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 184 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#162375 - 10/10/08 11:04 PM 0J Simpson - Finally!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama

#162381 - 10/11/08 12:30 AM Re: 0J Simpson - Finally! [Re: jawjaw]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
My hearty congratulations to Las Vegas and the state of Nevada for being able to convict, finally, one of the worst criminals of our time.

What happens in Vegas, does indeed stay in Vegas.

Hooray, and on a personal note, I'm happy for Dominik Dunne.

Dancer

"Question your privilege"

#162392 - 10/11/08 02:46 AM Re: 0J Simpson - Finally! [Re: dancer9]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
If we took the judicial system out of the equation and substituted for justifiable irony... of what goes around comes around... 13 years to the date. To think he was so arrogant and egotistical that rather than ask for what he thought was his, he stole it. He thought she was his... he stole her, first her soul, then her life. Now karmic irony, sweet irony, the stuff of Shakespeare... he can claim what is rightfully his: a jail cell for life.

#162420 - 10/11/08 02:05 PM Re: 0J Simpson - Finally! [Re: Princess Lenora]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Some people around here are asking The NFL to remove OJ's name from the stadium wall. But I guess Ralph Wilson or whoever has the power to decide what to do, isn't going to let that happen.
It's too bad so many lives have been ruined. My SIS keeps saying that: "What goes around comes around." There are other instances whereby I'm cheering for that exact adage to come to pass.

#162465 - 10/12/08 12:25 PM Re: 0J Simpson - Finally! [Re: jabber]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
JJ, love it. It's about time! I'm sure he's in the state of shock.

#162490 - 10/12/08 09:07 PM Re: 0J Simpson - Finally! [Re: Dotsie]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
In this day and age, with DNA and super technology, how can
people commit felonies and get away with them? Murder, after all isn't any small feat. And look how many killings go unresolved.
It simply factures me that the innocent suffer and some slime ball laughs up his sleeve.

#163240 - 10/19/08 10:31 PM Re: 0J Simpson - Finally! [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
My good buddy the detective said over breakfast today that the prison systems don't want O.J. in their prison because he will have to live his entire time there in solitary confinement because the other inmates are already saying, "just give them five minutes alone with this wife killing smart as/."

It seems he has NO fan club in prisons. Not so much because he killed his wife as so have many of the other prisoners incarcerated, BUT because he got away with it, and laughed about it.

Just imagine not only spending you life in a 6x8 cell BUT not ever being in the general population, with no one ever to talk to. Thats real punishmentr...he, he, he, and yep, thats me LMAO about it.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved