The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 150 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#166796 - 12/01/08 11:51 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I also think Warren has a huge sports following that voted for him. He is on the sports channel weekly on a show with other pro players so he is well known. PLus all you said above. I can hardly wait to see who the next contestants will be.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#166843 - 12/02/08 02:47 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Me too, Chatty. I love that show. I'm looking forward to
seeing the next contestants, too. Gosh, I wish hubby and I could
dance half as good as they do on that program.

#166863 - 12/02/08 10:45 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

My first husband, bless his heart, was an excellent dancer and we entered and won several contests at the American Legion. It was a blast but we were never as good as The Dancing With The Stars dancers, well maybe Cloris! LOL!!!!

#166909 - 12/03/08 02:39 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Chatty,
That Cloris is a trip! She makes me smile just thinking about
her. Age 82 and can still lift her leg onto a desktop? That makes me smile! Won several contests at the American Legion, huh? What wonderful memories! You are impressive, girl!

#166929 - 12/03/08 08:39 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

It was all my husband, Jabber. Boy that man could dance. I just followed his lead and he had this magical way of making me look good, but believe me he had the dancing talent, and he was so handsome too, he made the girls swoon. Oh poo, now I am all teary!

#166964 - 12/04/08 02:28 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Chatty,
My first husband was handsome, too. He had dark, curly hair and big blue eyes. Gosh he was so good looking. The problem was he knew it. And the women were all over him like white on rice. Of
course he couldn't resist their advances! Oh well. You win
some and you lose some. That one I lost! But occasionally things
work out for the best. Hubby number two is a winner. I think he's cute. But the women aren't climbing him! Thank God.

#167004 - 12/04/08 10:38 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Eagle, my second husband was like that and he owned and operated a very popular cocktail lounge. Every woman wants to be with the bartender and when he is the owner too, well that makes him all that more desirable.

I had a real problem with his flirting in the beginning and said NO when he proposed, BUT he made sure to explain to me all he wanted from those "bar hags" was there money. He never came out from behind the bar unless I was there, so none of them could get her hands on him. He was sure to let them all know, I was his girl, his lover, his wife and that he was crazy about me. Then I was okay with it all, but never the less I always kept my eyes wide open.

In fourteen years of marriage he was never unfaithful to me and he had a million chances. Would I evrer marry a bar owner again? Hell NO!!!

You think men are pigs and you'd be right, they are, BUT women are even worse and I have seen the proof of that more times than I care to recount...

#167053 - 12/05/08 02:38 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Chatty,
Women that chase married men, especially men with kids, make me sick. Don't understand how they live with themselves. That fits into the same category as physical and mental abuse. Life is too short to harm somebody else's life. The Word says God is a God of justice. Along those lines, the Governor of Washington apparently allowed installation of a sign that claims religion is a myth??? If those of us that believe in God and His word are right, there'll be lots of folks gettin' back what they've given out. And I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when God decides to even the score!

#167075 - 12/05/08 09:04 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

AMEN to that!!!

#167760 - 12/15/08 09:05 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

The dancers will be appearing this weekend in town. I haven't checked yet to see how much the tickets are, but their tour has begun and they might be coming to your area soon.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved