The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 177 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#160807 - 09/24/08 10:45 AM Dancing With The Stars
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
So is anyone watching this year? I nearly wet my big girl panties watching Cloris Leachmon on nigtht one. She is the funniest woman I have ever seen, she had everyone laughing their heads off. GOD BLESS this wonderful 82 years young woman. She has the courage of a saint and one heck of a the personality. Plus she looks no where near her age. The shows worth watching just to see her.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#160822 - 09/24/08 02:07 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Cookie Offline

Loc: USA
I watched it. Cloris is amazing. I heard or read somewhere that she asked to be on the show and they told her no because she was too old. Cloris said she asked 2 or 3 times before they agreed. I think she just wanted people to know that 82 isn't rockin' chair age if you don't want it to be. She does yoga evey day. Cloris flinging her leg up on the judges table shows how flexible she is. She made me laugh! laugh She was fun to watch.

#160823 - 09/24/08 04:51 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: Cookie]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I'm watching too and thoroughly enjoyed Cloris Leachmon; what delightful humour (I too loved it when she put her leg up on the judge's table - and her cleavage right where Len couldn't miss it!) I hope she doesn't get voted off too soon; she's not the best dancer, but as Cookie says, she's so fun to watch.

(Maya Angelou)

#160916 - 09/25/08 10:02 AM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: Eagle Heart]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Well darling Cloris was safe again tonight, I am cheering.

#160943 - 09/25/08 02:30 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I'm also watching this season. I think Cloris is amazing. We really do need to challenge our mindsets on ageism. She may be slower than most but she is doing the dances. Love her!
www.tidedancer.com

#160962 - 09/25/08 04:46 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: Sandpiper]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Cloris rocks!!!! It's going to be an interesting season...

Does anyone know how they pair of couples? Editta got screwed big time...I mean, come on...you could tell by the look on her face that she knew she wasn't going anywhere with this guy. They need to at least pick people with rhythm...Cloris may be old but she knows how to put one foot in front of the other...Editta's guy was clueless.

#160980 - 09/25/08 07:17 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

The only good and fair thing is that when a dancers partner is voted off, the dancer is still paid for the whole season and to me thats only fair as I agree 100% with what Dee said. That guy was a no brainer to be 86'd fast... We will see Editta as we did last night dancing with other professionals throughout the rest of the shows. I love her, and maron what a body...

#161030 - 09/26/08 03:22 AM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Okay...tonight...why is Cloris still on? Makes no sense to me. They voted off the wrong couple in my opinion. If I was Ted (I think that's his name, I'd feel pretty insulted...no offense to Cloris).

#161036 - 09/26/08 04:41 AM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: Dee]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I think Cloris is left on for the effect. She's funny and upbeat. I agree that sometimes it should be other people going home, but it all is the fan base they have that keeps them there.

I was surprised that Ted went home. I thought it would be the Kardashion girl.
www.tidedancer.com

#161090 - 09/26/08 07:08 PM Re: Dancing With The Stars [Re: Sandpiper]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
I missed the opening... now I'm going to have to catch up.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved