The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 189 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#154175 - 07/29/08 05:38 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Dee]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
If that neighbour were here, I'd have had those dogs taken away from her in an instant! Surely there must be some legislation in Nancy's neck of the woods regarding owner's liability and responsibility for their dogs where Nancy can have her written up for that as well. Seems to me to be an irresponsible owner apart from being such an anti-social neighbour. Does Nancy have a camera phone? Might be best to have that on her when she takes her dogs out and document what goes on.

#154176 - 07/29/08 11:43 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Lola]
Mountain Ash Offline

I have read where ongoing disputes end in someone collapsing.A man protecting his property in one instance.

What I have realsied is that although I like my life to be peaceful...as do most people.
Others differ.
Indeed seem to thrive on confrontation.These people are good at what they do..go on as if driven.Most likely be a mental health issue.I am sorry Nancy has to put up with this.
Mountain ash

#154177 - 07/29/08 11:58 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Mountain Ash]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am sure the dog pound could be called if the dogs are running loose.

Is Nancy close with any of the neighbors? Could she ask one of them to accompany her when she goes out to walk the dogs? With a camera, of course.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#154178 - 07/29/08 07:38 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Anno]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I need to clarify letting her dogs go...she had them on a releasable leash...the kind that will allow the dog to move ahead but they're still on a leash...that's what she did...allowed the dogs to run ahead to where nancy was...they were still on a leash...doesn't matter...she allowed her dogs to attack Nancy's...
the police went to Nancy's neighbor this morning to speak with her and after they left her neighbor stood in her back yard staring into nancy's yard with a reall pissed off look on her face...god only knows what's going through her mind.

#154179 - 07/29/08 09:23 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Send Nancy a can of Mace or Pepper spray (perfectly legal to carry) that she can take with her when walking her dogs. If Looney Tunes lets her dog go towards Nancy and her dogs again, spray them...They get a snoot full of either of those and they will never forget it and NEVER approach Nancy or her dogs again. Too bad she can't spray the old bat from next door. Isn't there a man she knows that can stay there awhile with her and act as her body guard? May sound dumb but if that woman sees a man around she may back off.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#155479 - 08/07/08 08:34 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

So Dee, what ever happened to Nancy and the neighbor from hell mad. I am hoping 'no news' means 'good news.'

#158353 - 08/31/08 10:37 PM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Oooooohhhh! Dee, where are you???

#160514 - 09/22/08 12:17 AM Re: My neighbor lives next door to a crazy person [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Nancy put up a privacy fence...that's working so far...we'll keep our fingers crossed. Nancy's in Mississippi for 3 months...that's also time when her neighbor likes to destroy her property, kill her grass, etc...we'll see.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved