The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#159693 - 09/13/08 03:42 AM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: chatty lady]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Chatty, you've got wings gal! Hope he knows what an angel you've been to him. What part of the country would you transplant yourself?

#159745 - 09/13/08 09:22 PM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well I LOVE rain, lots and lotrs oif greenery, grass, bushes, trees and plenty of places to throw in a fishing pole i nto a swift running creek. I have been considering Jackson Hole, Wyoming maybe. Its a ways off though so for now, here has to do...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#159746 - 09/13/08 09:24 PM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I did live in Loveland, Colorado years ago and that was really nice and since we have many Boomers located in and around Colorado that may be the place for me. I want to have lots of gal friends to hang with...

#159859 - 09/14/08 09:37 PM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: chatty lady]
MustangGal
Unregistered

There's lots of fishing in the South, too!

#159908 - 09/15/08 03:27 PM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: ]
keyholes Offline

Loc: Ohio the heart of it all
Chatty, lots of those places in Ohio too!! We have just about a bit of everything: hot summers, cold winters w/snow, lots of fishing from Lake Erie to the Ohio River and plenty of places in between, gambling boats (if you're near the state lines along Kentucky or Indiana or W. Virginia), plenty of sports if you're in to that (football, baseball, basketball, soccer, college, pro, semi-pro), plenty of great libraries and museums, great and lovely park systems and national forests/wild life sanctuaries, wonderfully hilly landscapes in the south, flat land up and marshes north along the lake, and you can get nearly anywhere in the state in the matter of a couple hours...and lots of friendly folks here. Oh and so many cool festivals and art shows from April through October too!

And I must say, the cost of living here is pretty good...I don't think I could live on what I make elsewhere like the west coast or NY but I live quite comfortably here. Yup, I do like living here LOL.

#159956 - 09/16/08 12:02 AM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: keyholes]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I had a friend that moved from Chicago to Columbus, Ohio and she loved it. I believe she has passed away in 1999 however.

#160120 - 09/17/08 03:14 PM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
keyholes, you sound so happy!

chatty, if you do take women in, be very careful. Do background check, past employee checks etc.

#160121 - 09/17/08 03:18 PM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: Dotsie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

chatty, you have such a big heart. I admire you for that. It sounds like he knew he had to behave while he was there, and in doing so, it shows that he appreciates you; for what that's worth.

#160535 - 09/22/08 02:19 AM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: Dotsie]
keyholes Offline

Loc: Ohio the heart of it all
Actually, yes I am...all goes back to that lighter living thing...well, now...if I could only lose 20 physical pounds I'd be ecstatic grin

#160587 - 09/22/08 06:01 PM Re: Whatcha gonna do??? [Re: keyholes]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

keyholes, I hear ya on the weight thing...as I sit here starving and contemplating what to put in my mouth.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved