The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#159236 - 09/09/08 02:19 AM Re: Life Coaches [Re: Mama Red]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi JL, I'm glad you appreciated my story about JeriLynn(e). I've had a few name changes myself. I can see where you'd be teased. Jerry Lewis, Jerry and the Pacemakers, Tom and Jerry. Jeri is a cool name!

#159411 - 09/10/08 04:04 PM Re: Life Coaches [Re: Princess Lenora]
mscoach Offline

Loc: Hampton Bays, NY
PL,
I love that you wrote back "mscouch" as sometimes I feel that way!
I am just putting a new products page together and am still working on the audio portion of my home study mind and body tune up. So yes these products will be available soon. Meanwhile I'll be running my 4 week tune up teleseminar, the sales page for which is under re-construction.

#159414 - 09/10/08 04:39 PM Re: Life Coaches [Re: Princess Lenora]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
The other one was "Geraldine"...people wanted to know if it Jeri was short for it. Makes for interesting discussions at least!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#159450 - 09/10/08 07:46 PM Re: Life Coaches [Re: Mama Red]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Yeah well I hope those that I am referring to with that name are not lurking here. She with the name G.... signed things J..., which I thought was clever, plus clever to call her daughter, my step sister, BJ. Well, step M would be too old for BWS, and the step sis too illiterate! And Mscouch was a mistake, but funny!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved