Whenever we discuss the man and woman thing..my partner always brings up the fact that I don´t change the tires from summer to winter ones or visa versa. And I always answer that I could get them done..I would HAVE them done at the local garage..for just 100Skr or some homebaked pie or something equaly as good for their coffee break at the garage. That´s how I managed it on my own before..

Fun reading all the posts here... gave up on TP long ago. We have 2 holders for TP rolls in our smallish bathroom. And that works for me/us smile

I´ve had kids around..my own..for about 40 yrs..and I have 4 grandkids..3 of which live very near me. And now my last child has left for the US to study..and it´s empty. Very very empty. So that time comes to us all..or so I think now..at some point. And it ain´t easy AT ALL. BUT I am enjoying not having to cook in the same way as before..and there´s not that much laundry to do now..not much at all. AND my food bills are more than half of what they were when my son lived with us. He left only 1 week and half ago..so I am still in grief. But I am starting to see some twinkling lights in the tunnel... grin