The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#158457 - 09/02/08 04:58 PM Seminar: Marketing to Women
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi all

I'm not sure if this is the right forum in which to post this AND if it isn't, would someone let me know!

I know many of you run businesses and I'm going to assume (yup, dangerous...grin) you may want to market to women. I found the following event for marketing to women and thought ya'll might like to know about it:

http://www.redhotcopy.com/shefactorevent.html

I would love to go and am not currently planning to because of other commitments.

Lorrie is also doing a free teleseminar series as part of this event. I'm listening to one of the series with Michael Port and I do find it interesting. I've listened to quite a bit of the call and haven't "had" to listen to a ton of promos for the event...yet. I haven't listened to the entire call yet so I don't know how the rest of it goes. I'm interleaving a variety of tasks right now (gee, no surprise, right?)

http://www.redhotcopy.com/shefactorpreviewcalls.html

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#158517 - 09/02/08 09:57 PM Re: Seminar: Marketing to Women [Re: Mama Red]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I signed up last week for the preview calls, but can't afford any classes now. We're in hurricane season, which affects me at work because I do marketing outside near the beach. Hanna's moving through Th/Fri with 2 siblings behind her.

I think the class will be interesting and would like to have signed up for it.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#158534 - 09/03/08 12:07 AM Re: Seminar: Marketing to Women [Re: Saundra]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi Saundra

I know what you mean about classes...believe me, I know! I've spent the better part of the last year researching and building a foundation of knowledge to launch my speaking/coaching business and I don't even look at the balance on my credit cards these days (grin).

If I had been using my thinking cap I would have attended M2W, which was held in downtown Chicago...a hour away from me! My abundance thinking wasn't working well at that moment(smile).

I hope you're safe in the wake of all that mess!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#206974 - 08/19/10 11:18 PM Re: Seminar: Marketing to Women [Re: Mama Red]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Hi Mamared,

Sorry you missed the event, I've heard Lorrie speak before and she knows what she is talking about!

I find one of the best ways to get training these days is through teleseminars and webinars, which mean you don't have to travel - and you can be learning while still managing your daily obligations.

One of our newest NABBW members is offering an online training series I highly recommend -- that is if you want to learn how to use social marketing to build your business. I highly recommend that route, by the way...

Check out Cindy Speaker's Turn Key social Media program, which is starting later this month. Here's a link to a video where she explains what she's offering: Turn Key Social Media

Cindy's a client of mine (our firm has designed her web sites for years) and a very smart woman. I think very highly of her and would recommend this program!
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#207374 - 09/03/10 09:00 PM Re: Seminar: Marketing to Women [Re: Anne Holmes]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
She sounds knowledgable Anne, but so is MamaRed and makes her living this way as well.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#207908 - 09/22/10 07:48 PM Re: Seminar: Marketing to Women [Re: chatty lady]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Chatty, please don't misunderstand me. I am a fan of MamaRed, I'm on her mailing list and I know she is a trustworthy resource.

But since she seemed to be saying that she'd had to miss Lorrie's event AND also miss M2W, I just wanted to share that I could recommended another knowledgeable internet marketing resource.

We all know there are plenty of people out on the web who say they know how to market online, but not all of them are the "real deal."

MamaRed is, of course.

So is Lorrie, the woman whose program she was mentioning that she'd have to miss.

And so is Cindy Speaker.

However, Cindy isn't as well known on the Internet Marketing circuit, because she has been spending the last few years focused on training lawyers how to market. She's well-known and highly respected in legal circles. And she is an NABBW member.

I like to support the endeavors of ALL of our membership.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#208312 - 10/11/10 01:32 AM Re: Seminar: Marketing to Women [Re: Anne Holmes]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Thats the right thing to do too Anne. If they support NABBW then they should likewise be supported by NABBW. I imagine all of these women are competent if someone needs their help and would recommend them if I were asked. I simply know MaMaRed better than the rest.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved