Writer Advice, www.writeradvice.com presents

YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?
Journaling for Caregivers

What: Join us for a five-week workshop conducted through e-mail. We use journaling to relieve the stress of caregiving. Put your truths on paper and share them if you choose to. We’ll only say what we love in the writing.

Where & When: Offered through group e-mails, starting 8/12 and again 10/14.

Why: Caring for oneself is as essential as breathing, but caregivers lose site of that fact. Journaling is a caregiver’s oxygen mask.

Who: Instructor B. Lynn Goodwin, a veteran of over six years of caregiving, is a freelance writer and editor and a former college and high school teacher.

Contact: B. Lynn Goodwin, Lgood67334@comcast.net. Put “Journaling” in the subject box. Want to see if this would work for you? If you have not been in one of my groups, cut and paste 15 to 1500 words of your journaling into the body of an e-mail and send it to me.

Praise for You Want Me to Do What? Journaling for Caregivers:

“I am very grateful for the chance to say how this feels to people who will really get it.”
--Nancy -- caregiver and writer, Palo Alto, California

“Writing from the heart seems to be all that is needed.” --Marilyn -- trainer and coach, Concord, CA

“My spirit has been lifted more in participating with all of you than anything else I’ve tried.” --Eileen -- caregiver and former office manager, Antioch, CA