The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#155145 - 08/01/08 09:46 PM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I hope that wasn't the menu that's out there grazing...

#155146 - 08/01/08 09:46 PM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
And probably my last pic to post (are you overwhelmed yet??). This is the Cliffs of Moher, which rise 700 feet above the ocean. According to the girl in the shop, no one ever gets pushed or accidentally falls off, but they have 6-8 suicides every year.

#155147 - 08/01/08 09:47 PM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Thanks for allowing me to share this trip with you! Our normal vacations involve visiting relatives in nearby states, or a long weekend in San Diego. This was a trip of a lifetime for us!

Kathy

#155148 - 08/01/08 09:51 PM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Thank YOU, Kathy. I have never been to Ireland and I definitly want to go. It's always a pleasure traveling vicariously through the eyes of someone else.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#155149 - 08/01/08 09:51 PM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Kathy, this is outstanding. Absolutely breathtaking. It takes me back, too. Thank you ever so much for sharing. I needed a taste of Ireland to finish my day. How nice!

#155150 - 08/01/08 10:38 PM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: jawjaw]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
WOW! The buildings in the city looked slanted. Were they, or is that the camera?

#155151 - 08/01/08 10:48 PM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: Di]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Stand on both feet while you're viewing them, hun....whatttt???

#155152 - 08/02/08 03:09 AM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: jawjaw]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Oh Kathy, the pictures are beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing. I want to jump on a plane NOW!

It sounds like such a marvelous trip and I'm glad you, Pat, and the rest of the family had this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Poet and essayist

#155153 - 08/02/08 06:42 AM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: meredithbead]
Happy Birthday Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Kathy I tried to view your slide show, but couldn't get past the first picture, even after following your instructions.
You are a talented photographer. And your son has your eyes. What a happy picture.

#155154 - 08/02/08 10:41 AM Re: I'm back from Ireland and New York! [Re: Edelweiss]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This trip looks over the top. You all must be so glad you got it together and went for it. I'm sure it tooks lots of planning, but boy was it ever worth it, huh?

I can't imagine what it was like for your FIL and his twin sisters. It always amazes me how people pick up and take off leaving family behind, but look at what he gained by doing so. I bet it was rather touching for your husband too. Was it fun to see all the family resemblance?

The photos are gorgeous. I love all the colors. Quite a difference from our browning grass out back.

I'm guessing your FIL's health must be pretty good for him to make the trip. I still can't get over that all of you traveled together. Who were all the others that went?

Your husband looks like a friend of ours named Don, and your son is precious. I'm sorry your oldest son wasn't able to make the trip. Did you correspond with him while you were there?

Thanks for sharing. My favorite photos were the one of Pat with his sisters, and the one of you with Ryan. I guess I'm a people person. However, I likes the scenery ones too.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved