The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 139 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#154234 - 07/23/08 01:29 AM pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover!
Lani Offline

Loc: Northern California, USA
Hello my friends!

I've got an opportunity coming up that I want to give you a sneak peak and leg up on...

As I've told you, my specialty is fitness transformation...for women in midlife especially (Primetime!)

I do lots of one-on-one and group couching for fitness dreams coming true. And to celebrate my OWN transformation (I've personally kept a 50 lb. weight loss for 10 years and coached many others to their own fitness dream) I'm offering some free introductory holistic fitness coaching sessions for a few (first come, first serve!) women.

(Oh, here's the link to my 10 year photo history):

http://www.lanimuelrath.com/content/blogcategory/66/135/

Even as I'm new here, I've become so taken with this community that I want to offer everyone here this offer as well - (before it even goes out to my list tomorrow!)

Here's the scoop:
http://lanimuelrath.com/freecoachingsessions.html

The whole flow is there, and I'd LOVE to meet up with some of my new friends here on this celebratory offer!

Let me know if any questions!

May all your fitness dreams come true,

Lani

#154235 - 07/23/08 12:56 PM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: Lani]
Cookie Offline

Loc: USA
You look fabulous, Lani!!! What motivated you to lose weight and get into this great shape?

#154236 - 07/23/08 02:27 PM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: Cookie]
Lani Offline

Hi Cookie!

Well, thank you for your kind words.

It's a lengthy story - you can read LOTS of the details on my home page at my website.

Short version? All my life I was "struggling" with weight, though active and for umpteen years a fitness instructor! One day as I hit my early-mid forties, after ANOTHER brutal workout session and being hungry from watching the eats - I was hit hard with 2 things:

1) I was working harder, eating less, and slowly gaining anyway - where was THIS going to be in 10 years?

2) I KNEW there must be a better way.

This started my on my "outside the box" quest to find my fitness dream - enjoy what I eat, stay active, and live the life that I love. And THAT is what I coach others in now, too - and why I LOVE to specialize in BBW, because we've got the wisdom, experience, and moxie to DO something different!

I wanted to be trim and healthy, but not go the "buff big muscle" route (who has the time and besides, the look isn't my cherished dream - I'm a dancer at heart!)...

So, for starters, there you go!

Thanks for asking my friend!

Lani

#154237 - 07/23/08 02:46 PM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: Lani]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Lani,

What an awesome offer! Queen JJ sent me your link earlier in the week and I signed up for your newsletter. You're an inspiration to us all! Oh...and I did sign-up for the free session...hope I made the first 10!!!!!!!!!

#154238 - 07/23/08 05:22 PM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Lani Offline

Jane,

Fantastic! I'll be able to let you know soon!

Hopefully QueenJJ is in there as well :-)

Lani

#154239 - 07/23/08 09:03 PM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: Lani]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am happy that you are enjoying your time here.

Jane, it's good to see you.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#154240 - 07/23/08 09:06 PM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: Anno]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Okay, WHO squealed and told her I was fluffy? Come on...fess up....

#154241 - 07/26/08 11:46 PM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: jawjaw]
Lani Offline

Hey kids!

OHHHmy...you wouldn't believe the response I've had to this offer! It's so exciting to see so many come forward without fear to say, hey, I wanna have the joy of being fit and energetic...without the obsession!

Be sure you're getting my eZine for announcements regarding the free sessions in next week's issue!

Fluffy...TOO cute Queen!

Lani

#154242 - 07/27/08 02:09 AM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: Lani]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Lani, you've worked hard to get where you are ...and it takes effort to still maintain that terrific shape. What people forget when they I look at me, is that is a result of happy cycling for last 16 yrs. It wasn't just magical genes.

I have a sister who lost 50 lbs. when she was 34 yrs. old...and she is a family doctor. So really, she knew she had to take her own medicine! She was also diagnosed for diabetes 2 (she self-tested herself twice because she was surprised by the result...) , so that truly motivated her to change her diet and lifestyle completely.

Best wishes. (No I don't need to take your e-zine/offer I'm under 100 lbs. at 5'1". But am happy to have found a sport for long run in life. I belong to a women's cycling forum on the internet, which does feed my motivation ...plus my partner is a long-time cyclist.)

It maybe of value to help clients who leave you when they reach their goals, to recommend worthy women-centred Internet discussion groups for certain sports that each of your clients love to do. It does help enormously to learn continously about something one loves to do and to share "inside" camaderie of a shared loved sport/fitness.

#154243 - 07/27/08 07:16 PM Re: pssst...FR*EE Mini PrimeTime Fitness Makeover! [Re: orchid]
Lani Offline

Orchid,

Ah, but that's just the thing; my work is all about the better life, opening your view, keeping the mindset up with an ever expanding frontier, and keeping energy flow up and your heart open - all of which it sounds like you are doing!

I am continually seeking ways to clarify that my work is not just about weight loss - it just happens to be an avenue through which many people find me. And the exciting thing to share is that it is a shift from the inside out, not more exercise, eating less, and hammering away with white knuckles.

And all of that is what my ezine is about.

Isn't it nice to be of an age and experience where we know that?

By the way, I'd LOVE your input and insights into communicate this to women. Getting your body back is about feeling energetic, fit, and comfortable in your own skin; without knocking yourself out to get there. As a matter of fact, one of the #1 tools I impelement with coaching is finding a sitting practice, quiet time, or some other avenue of quiet and internal witnessing to allow the points of intervention that allow change.

So, do tell insights and ideas, one and all!

Lani

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved