The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 125 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#153332 - 07/13/08 12:59 PM Please Read! For better health and wealth! *DELETED*
Mari_lynn Offline

Loc: Michigan
Post deleted by Dotsie

#153333 - 07/13/08 01:09 PM Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! [Re: Mari_lynn]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Welcome to the boomer women site. I'm currently testing a health drink. Elations sponsors Dotsie's website. I wish you and your daughter well with your venture. And simply wanted to welcome you here and acknowledge your input. The market seems to flood with similar products at once. For
example: a car manufacturer comes up a design and soon all makes and models look alike. What am I saying? There seems to be a lot of health drinks hitting the marketplace right now. What say you??? Regardless, I wish you good luck with your product!!!
Prayers and blessings

#153334 - 07/13/08 02:05 PM Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! [Re: jabber]
Mari_lynn Offline

Loc: Michigan
I agree that there are a few drinks out there, but what works is the key!! I appreciate your welcome to the site! I love it here! Have a wonderful day!!

#153335 - 07/14/08 07:04 AM Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! [Re: Mari_lynn]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
If you're here to be a part of the forums, you're welcome. If you're just here to plug a product, you're not.

Poet and essayist

#153336 - 07/14/08 01:58 PM Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! [Re: meredithbead]
jabber Offline

Oops,
Divine Ms. M,
I didn't think of that! I was just welcoming a new member.
By the way, I've been thinking of you. I hope you and your
family are well south of all those fires. I wondered if the California fires were giving U any grief? I hope not!
Love and prayers and blessings...

#153337 - 07/14/08 06:30 PM Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! [Re: jabber]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Jabber, your heart was in the right place even if you didn't recognize the large *SPLAT* of advertising.

I appreciate your concern. The bulk of the fires are up in North Cali and I'm in South. The nearest fire is near Santa Barbara 125 miles away.

Our heat, wind and dryness are factors all summer and fall. In my particular area, October is the worst.

Poet and essayist

#153338 - 07/14/08 08:13 PM Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! [Re: meredithbead]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Looks like you ladies have said what had to be said. Hopefully Mari lynn will join in on some threads before using the forums for selling her product. If she becomes an active member like the rest of us business women then hey, go for it. I sell my afghans, and lots of them on this site.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#153339 - 07/16/08 03:35 PM Re: Please Read! For better health and wealth! [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Sorry ladies! Next time I'll think twice before welcoming
new blood!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved