The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 141 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#152861 - 07/14/08 12:40 PM Re: ahh, Paris! [Re: Sandpiper]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Yes, Sandpiper, we had the time to see inside each other's heart. I love the way you say this.

Dennis is hanging in there. The trip wore him out, as we knew it would, but he is coming around again. Me, I am on vacation from school, so I am okay right now. I am concerned about both of us once I return to work in August, however.

I just checked out your blog. Fun!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#152862 - 07/14/08 08:00 PM Re: ahh, Paris! [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Just getting cought up with this thread. Thanks for sharing photos. I'm hoping Kathy does the same when she returns from Ireland, and the queen from Alaska.

Anno, I admire you so. Many would have known how tired Dennis would be and chosen not to go. But look at all you two love birds would have missed....

#152863 - 07/15/08 12:18 AM Re: ahh, Paris!
Anno Offline

Yes, Dotsie, I do hope everyone who vacations posts stories and pictures. Ireland is on the top of my list of next vacations, and I loved Alaska.

Thanks, Dots. It was a struggle for me to make the decision to go. But we both so love travel, and it brings us closer and more loving each and everytime we go somewhere. I believe travel brought us together and I just can not take that away from us until I absolutely, positively must. We are already planning our next vacation.

#152864 - 07/15/08 01:12 PM Re: ahh, Paris! [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Good for you! Can't wait to hear about it.

#152865 - 07/16/08 12:48 AM Re: ahh, Paris!
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Holy Cow...Wow...how absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I am so glad you got the chance to do this with your husband...isn't Europe beautiful? You have a drop-dead gorgeous figure, girlfriend...you go girl!!!

#152866 - 07/16/08 11:15 AM Re: ahh, Paris! [Re: Dee]
Anno Offline

Oh, gosh, Dee, thank you.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved