Lets talk about tans!
Natural tanning and tanning booths and the like will ruin your skin, and I've known people who prove it!
But,
There are self tanners. There are self tanners that work well and build your tan everytime you use it you get tanner until you are the shade you desire, and then it's all about maintaince. ( I use this product when I want a tan.)
There are tanning products that will make you very dark with one application, or those that make you slightly tan aften one application.
There are many face products that will fake a tan face for you and that look really nice but they wash off when you wash your face.

I know those that keep themselves tan year round to cover things like leg veins, or even cellulite! A tan can cover many skin problems and make you look healthy.

But some women look great without any tan at all.

I know a woman that went to a DARK tan using self-tanning products. She was so deeply tan that she looked completely different, I almost did not recognize her at first!
The thing was that it looked GOOD! It was deep and VERY dark. She told me she wanted a change so she used heavy self tanning products until she was that dark. It was great, a great difference and a great look. It was not permanent but it was something she did that changed her whole look in a positive way!
She is pretty without a tan as well and will go back to a tanless skin when she is bored with it.

What about you? Tan? Do you use tanning products? Have you ever thought of going deeply tanned to see how you look?

Just an idea for fun!

Stay out of the sun!

P.S. There is a whole change one can make with thier make up and hair when sporting a tan. Maybe I'll write about that next!

Dancer9

Edited by dancer9 (06/25/08 12:40 AM)

"Question your privilege"