The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#151738 - 06/29/08 04:12 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: ]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Anne327,
No booze. Just Glucosamine/chondroitin, vitamin C and Calcium! It's supposed 2 help build healthier joints. Not barrooms; human bones!!!

#151739 - 06/29/08 11:37 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: jabber]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
LOL You know when Aanne mentioned 'how much alcohol?', i went back in time to youth. We are a few miles outide a 'blink-n-miss-it' town..years ago one of the store keeper ladies let me in on a secret. The little church ladies coming in with the fake sniffiles and petite coughs were not ill at all...they were buying Nyquil frequently 2 -3 bottles at a time. LOL For the Alcohol!
Ms. Margaret made me swear not to tell. At 15 I thought that was such an honor to be let in on the secret.

#151740 - 07/01/08 01:14 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: Q_ball]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Qball,
There's got 2 B an easier way 2 get booze. Don't you think?
I mean, Nyquil? Yuck!!!

#151741 - 07/03/08 01:57 AM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: jabber]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
do you know that those little packaged cleaning pads that you get in fast food restaurants? -- they used to have alcohol for cleaning, and now they don't. Just water and soap, because some worry-wart was afraid that those teeny weeny pads might be used by someone with an alcohol problem. That's even more desperate than Nyquil.

Poet and essayist

#151742 - 07/06/08 07:05 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: meredithbead]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
LOL In HS we always made a run for the state border for booze. I can't even stand Nyquill IF I do need it. Something about the gag reflex..taste.

NOTE on ELATIONS....I found it at Wal-mart yesterday, $6.97/6pk. They had both flavors. TIP: For some mindless reason the first place I looked for it was in with the Boost/Ensure/Slimfast etc.... not there. It was with the arthritic remedies, like pain relievers. Not on the vitamin aisle with all the supplements, but pain reliever aisle. Semi-sorta somewhat makes sense I suppose?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved