The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 151 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#151717 - 06/19/08 07:50 PM Yippee, Elations is here...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Hi guys or I should say gals!
My shipment of Elations arrived today. I had my 1st bottle and am looking forward to consuming the rest of the case.
I'm going to give it a month's worth of testing. I pray it works as good as they say. That darn ole arthritis has been so painful in recent weeks, I can't hardly stand it! I'll report back on the benefits! Hopefully, it'll be as goooooooood as I anticipate.
Be back with this subject at the end of July!!!

#151718 - 06/19/08 07:53 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: jabber]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is great news. Hoping you can join dancing dolphin in her success!

#151719 - 06/19/08 09:47 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here...
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Remember to drink one every day, Jabber. It was at least a week before I started noticing a difference, and it was kind of vague. But within 3 weeks I realized I wasn't limping down the stairs any more, so keep it up!

Let me know how it goes!
Kathy

#151720 - 06/19/08 10:34 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
QBall101 Offline

Who found this Elation stuff? I never heard of it & probably walked right by it a zillion times, checked as soon as I saw Jabber's post. YEP it's n 3 stores I shop at. I'm going to try it too, as soon as I get back to town. Kathy, what did you take it for? I read the testiments on their website and someone said 'thumb', I've got a trigger thumb. LOL No, I don't shoot people.
Plus a bum old ankle break that has Arthritis and a crunckie knee. Thanks to Who Ever Brought this to our attention.

#151721 - 06/19/08 11:34 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: QBall101]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

I have really bad knees, and playing racquetball really makes them ache. I am VERY happy I found Elations - it was in one of Dotsie's newsletters. It's relatively new, QBall.

I haven't found it in my stores yet - was it cheaper in the store or online? And what stores did you find it in?

#151722 - 06/20/08 01:08 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
jabber Offline

I wasn't able to find it in the stores around here; so, I ordered it online. I'm going to order a few more cases and give 1 to my newphew and SIL. Both of them have aching bones. It tastes real good, too! Don't worry, DD; I'll be taking it everyday! Anything that releaves pain, I ain't about to forget!

#151723 - 06/20/08 06:01 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
OK, this is QB101, signed in as old QB.. oh well, I'm here! That's the main thing.
Kathy you asked what stores I found the Elations in..I looked at their website and checked under the store locator...In my area it's supposed to be available in Wal*Mart (naturally what isn't? LOL), Walgreens & Harps/Price Cutter grocery stores. Which those last 2 are more of a local chain around here. However you could look on the website and see what stores local to you are listed. I'm sure IF they are listed, they'd get it into stock if you mentioned it to them. With gass$$, call around before driving might be wise. I won't be shopping till tomorrow, so I'm not sure it's stocked in the stores here, I'll know tomorrow & as luck would have it need to go to all 3 of the stores I mentioned. No not just to look for Elations LOL

#151724 - 06/22/08 02:52 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: Q_ball]
jabber Offline

I originally looked online 4 the stores that carried this product. Then I checked them out in person. They didn't carry it, yet. I ordered some online. Then, yesterday, I noticed Weymans started stocking it. Since it was few dollars cheaper there, that's where I'll buy it in the future. Who knew anything that tastes that good, would actually be good 4 U????

#151725 - 06/22/08 10:07 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: jabber]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
My Elations Search was a success. FIrst I went to Walmart & they didn't have it. Surprise... So I went to Harps as there's not a Walgreens in the town I went to yesterday. I went straight to the location where Elations should be and was so dissapointed, None..so I grabbed what little left on my list that came from Harps, on the way out of the store in a shopping cart-{I'd passed right by going in or they parke it while I was elsewhere--let's say that LOL
.. YEP. Elations with a Hot Pink sign - $2.00 (yes Two Dollars) a 6pk. It was the Raspberry-Grape and being doubtful of the two flavors that I would care for it I only bought one pack. But, it actually tastes really good. Can't beat $2.00 for seeing if one's taste buds like something. Tuesday I will go back by there and see if they've restocked the Cran-apple flavor, if not and they have any R-G left I'll get another one. Thursday I'll be near a Walgreens and report back on the availability there. Thanks DD & Jabber for bringing this to our attention. Oh Dotsie I realized when I logged on where I've seen the Elations package, Here on the homepage. how embarassing..

#151726 - 06/22/08 10:10 PM Re: Yippee, Elations is here... [Re: Q_ball]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

$2!!??!! Yikes, I paid $60 for a case online, more than a dollar a bottle. I'm in Southern California and I haven't seen in my WalMart or Target or RiteAid. Maybe I'll check other pharmacy type stores.

Please let us know how you do with it, k?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved