The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#15155 - 07/08/05 08:52 PM Re: My mom just died
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. Bless your heart. We will all be praying for you and your family.

#15156 - 08/20/05 03:14 AM Re: My mom just died
Vi Offline

CEJ,

You're so young to lose your mother. I would imagine it makes you feel vulnerable and scared and maybe angry, and sad, and guilty for what you might have said and done differently. There's a jumble of emotions that go with loss. And you can feel all of them at the same time, or not at all. They can come in waves. They can attack you when you are feeling down.... One thing to remember is that there is no one right way to grieve. There are books you can read that will help you understand what other people have felt.

What I choose to do, whenever any really awful thing happens to me, is to use it as an opportunity to become the best person I can be, to grow into all I am capable of, even when I don't know what that is. By doing so, as your momma watches over you, she will be proud, so proud of you.

Feel free to send me a private message or contact me through my website. If you need a hand to hold. I am here.

Blessings, dear one. My love is with you.

Vi

#15157 - 08/22/05 05:32 PM Re: My mom just died
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I sent CEJ a private message and asked her to come back and let us know how she is doing. Hopefully she will do so.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved