The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 124 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#15145 - 07/03/05 09:20 PM My mom just died
CEJ Offline

Loc: Florida
She died of cancer and i miss her so darn much. I'm 18 and i have a 5 year old brother and a 2 year old brother.

#15146 - 07/03/05 09:20 PM Re: My mom just died
CEJ Offline

Loc: Florida
She died of lung cancer and my dad is changing and all and i'm so sad.

#15147 - 07/03/05 09:38 PM Re: My mom just died
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
CEJ, Boomer prayers reach heaven every day and I'm sure many of us will be praying for love, peace and joy to return to you and your family.
smile

#15148 - 07/03/05 09:48 PM Re: My mom just died
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
So very sorry to learn of your loss CEJ. It's a sad time for your family and a huge adjustment as well. As Smile said, I too will certainly pray for love, peace and joy to return to your entire family.

#15149 - 07/04/05 12:56 AM Re: My mom just died
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
CJ, It's so difficult to know what to say...my heart aches with you, and I add my voice to the loving, caring prayers that we are all lifting to God for you. It's a tough journey, but you'll make it through...and we're all here to help.

#15150 - 07/04/05 02:09 AM Re: My mom just died
writegirl1949 Offline

Loc: Arizona
CEJ, my heartfelt prayers go out to you during this difficult time. Although you may feel this is too hard to do, you can do it. Cling to those whom you love and reach out to them.

Prayers, Francine

#15151 - 07/04/05 05:59 AM Re: My mom just died
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
CEJ your mother is now your own personal Angel watching over all of you from heaven. It is so hard to have such a tragedy in your life when you are so young. You said your dad is changing, changing how? Remember dear he is suffering too and even though he is the father he is scared and feeling alone. Do your best to comfort him and your brothers, they are males and do not take tragedy well. We are women, yes you too are a woman and we are the nurturers. We will pray for you and your family and know that we are here for you. Use my email if you need to talk or if you need advice of any kind. We ladies here are moms and grandmothers and are here to listen and/or advise. God loves you, speak to him often and he will listen...

#15152 - 07/07/05 11:14 AM Re: My mom just died
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
CEJ, I'm so sorry for your loss. Everyone here has given heartfelt advice. I'd like to add that when you're sad, remember how much your mother loved you, and that she would want you to have a wonderful and happy life even though she's gone.

#15153 - 07/09/05 07:45 AM Re: My mom just died
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
CEJ, thank you for coming here and sharing. May you find comfort in knowing you can come to us any time you feel the need to talk with your mom. I know no one can take the place of Mom (I've lost mine too) but you have many virtual mothers here who are more than willing to listen, care, love, pray for, and give you motherly advice when you need it. Feel free to email me privately. I'm happy to help.

What are you filling your days with, if you don't mind me asking...

#15154 - 07/08/05 08:36 PM Re: My mom just died
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear CEJ:
[Frown] I'm sorry for your loss! Please know that I will be praying for you and your family? I'll also add you and yours to my prayer group's list.

[Confused] Do you believe in God? I pray you find comfort knowing that in our difficult times he is carrying us IN HIS ARMS.

[Smile] If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask, just PM me.

[Cool] I noticed you're a singer too. Singing helps me get through difficult times. You like to write... this is a good time to put pen to paper.

[Razz] Also, focusing in helping others around me, helps me put things in perspective and forget my own difficulties.

[Confused] Do you have any relatives nearby that can help?

[Smile] I know this is a very challenging time in your life. I wish I could give you a hug. Please know that you can count on us!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved